TWU TETN Cycle 9

Does anyone EVER get off the waitlist? Honestly? I know it goes by region, or so my impersonal form letter says, but really?!

Edited by MH13

3 minutes ago, kristens said:

Wine? anyone?

Please and thank you!☺️☺️☺️

Congrats to all that made the cut! To the rest...it's the holidays, we're alive and the liquor store doesn't close until 9! Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, MH13 said:

TWU email- from Sue. She sent my waitlist letter

Did you check your personal email?  I never set up my twu email...  Didn't know we could. 

1 minute ago, JoD3o said:

Did you check your personal email?  I never set up my twu email...  Didn't know we could. 

I had to get help from the TWU help desk to get it set up. They do all of their communication via TWU email

1 hour ago, BehaviorNinja said:

Yes, received my acceptance e-mail around 3pm.

Congrats!!! I still haven't heard anything but if all the alpabetictic order stuff is true my last name starts with an R. And my application wasn't processed until the 4th of November. So I'm still hopeful!! 

I applied. I read on another post that they go in alphabetical order. My last name starts with a "B," and I haven't heard anything.

However, I don't remember getting an email confirming that my application had been received and processed. I tracked the hard copy, and it was received by the front desk, and my application online was submitted successfully. I hope that's a good sign. Did everyone get an email confirming it was received and processed?

Received my email at 3:53  PM last name starts with a V. I was waitlisted.

If anyone from Region 10 was accepted and don't plan to attend, please let the school know ASAP :)

CONGRATULATIONS to those that received acceptance letters!!! 

7 minutes ago, Mari_pink said:

I applied. I read on another post that they go in alphabetical order. My last name starts with a "B," and I haven't heard anything.

However, I don't remember getting an email confirming that my application had been received and processed. I tracked the hard copy, and it was received by the front desk, and my application online was submitted successfully. I hope that's a good sign. Did everyone get an email confirming it was received and processed?

Yes, Sue Colton sent me a confirmation email saying the app was received and processed. That was on 11/4/16

30 minutes ago, JoD3o said:

Those who we're accepted,  did you get the email in your personal email or through TWU? 

I got the email through TWU. Try going to gmail.twu.edu, login with your webadvisor screen name@twu.edu and use your password. If it doesn't let you login, go to the pioneer portal, "my settings" and then reset your password. It should reset your password across all sites, pioneer portal, webadvisor, and the twu email account. That's what worked for me when I couldn't log in. Hope that helps!