OISE - Child Study and Education 2017/2018

OISE2016

3 hours ago, Aubs said:

Hi all,
Has anyone received news that they've been recommended for acceptance?

I received an email today saying that I have been recommended for acceptance for the MA CSE program, not sure when official acceptances come out. Anyone else?

Hi everyone! 

I got the email today too that i've been recommended for acceptance. Is this pretty much a guarantee that we are going to be accepted? or are there cases where people don't end up getting an official acceptance? 

Thanks and congrats to everyone else who got the email :)

1 hour ago, river6 said:

Hi everyone! 

I got the email today too that i've been recommended for acceptance. Is this pretty much a guarantee that we are going to be accepted? or are there cases where people don't end up getting an official acceptance? 

Thanks and congrats to everyone else who got the email :)

what time did you receive the email 

From what I understand we're definitely accepted UNLESS something is wrong with your transcripts... like if you didn't actually graduate or dropped your gpa significantly. It's a common condition most programs have. So basically, we're good to go! :) 

Just in case anyone is wondering... I received my email on Feb. 14, so today is at least the 2nd day of notices. 
Also, if anyone accepted is interested, it'd be nice to start the program with some familiar faces! Maybe send me a message and we can add each other on facebook or something? To be honest, Toronto scares the heck out of me haha!
And if you don't receive the email, feel free to message me and pick my brain! You'll get them next year! :) 

Edited by Aubs

23 hours ago, Aubs said:

Just in case anyone is wondering... I received my email on Feb. 14, so today is at least the 2nd day of notices. 
Also, if anyone accepted is interested, it'd be nice to start the program with some familiar faces! Maybe send me a message and we can add each other on facebook or something? To be honest, Toronto scares the heck out of me haha!
And if you don't receive the email, feel free to message me and pick my brain! You'll get them next year! :) 

Just sent you a message :) and yes definitely!! I don't know anyone who will be doing the program either 

Hi everyone, 

I am wondering if OISE only released the non-official admission for MA in Child Study and Education so far?

Also, if you are rejected, do you also get a notification email regarding that or should you wait for the official letter?

I am applying to the MA and MEd in LLE and CSTD and haven't heard back... it's been a long wait and it is nerve wrecking... 

Wish me luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who received unofficial acceptance emails on/around Feb 14th- have you received an official acceptance letter yet? I'm still waiting for mine and i'm getting a bit nervous...! 

On 3/2/2017 at 8:24 PM, Toronto2017 said:

For those of you who received unofficial acceptance emails on/around Feb 14th- have you received an official acceptance letter yet? I'm still waiting for mine and i'm getting a bit nervous...! 

Hey :) no I haven't yet..... getting a bit nervous also! Is anyone here attending the welcome reception tomorrow? 

• 5 weeks later...
Hi,

I got accepted into the MT program and I am on the wait-list for the MA program, has anyone on the wait-list for the MA program been accepted yet? has anyone declined the MA program?

Congrats to everyone that got into their programs!