Fall 2010 Admission Results

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted recently and my condolences to all those who got rejection letters right before the weekend. As for me, I've heard absolutely zero from any of my schools so far. Grr! I think next week will be the real excitement for me, especially if BC keeps to the week-to-ten-day time frame they gave me a few days ago and if Rutgers notifies around the same time as last year.

Also rejected by Yale ::shrug::

To the UCSD funding waiters, I got an e-mail from Ms. Evangelista and she slipped in this little comment:

We were even more selective in our decisions this year and as a result admitted fewer students

I am hoping they did this so that our funding can remain fairly stable! I'm itching to hear from them so I can see whether or not I can afford to live off campus.

Also rejected by Yale ::shrug::

To the UCSD funding waiters, I got an e-mail from Ms. Evangelista and she slipped in this little comment:

I am hoping they did this so that our funding can remain fairly stable! I'm itching to hear from them so I can see whether or not I can afford to live off campus.

I'm in the same situation. I hope they let us know soon!!

Also out at Yale, but was expected smile.gif

Does anyone know if Michigan is done giving out acceptances? I know some have been claimed on here, but I have not been able to get any word one way or the other from the department.

How are people checking their Yale status? Mine still just says application submitted on the ApplyYourself page.

At the very bottom of the page it should say Decision Status, and have a link.

If not, perhaps you are one of the lucky ones who will be getting an acceptance???

How are people checking their Yale status? Mine still just says application submitted on the ApplyYourself page.

It should just be at the bottom of the page when you log in - below your application check list.

Maybe the link is broken to the admit letters :D

Oh my dear SP, I hope you'll break into Yale and maintain your unbelievable record.

On an unrelated note, not that I'm bitter or whatever, but what is up with Northwestern's selectivity? I saw many people who got in (or at least waitlisted by) clearly more highly ranked programs like NYU, UCSD, Wisconsin-Madison, OSU, Chicago were rejected by Northwestern.

Well, maybe I'm just plain wrong. End vent.

Edited by It'sgonnabeme