Fall 2010 Admission Results

Yup.

Don't worry too much yet! I know it's hard... but things might work out fine in the end, and then you wasted all this time for nothing. smile.gif You are still waiting to hear from lots of places...

Hope so!

I'm at home today so shall be joining in the rain dance to give it extra support...

I like how the board was relatively quiet over the weekend, and come Monday morning we're all back! At least there weren't anymore fake postings on the results page this weekend :) Good luck everyone, its going to be a looooooooooong week.

Edited by thatsnotmyname

Hope so!

I'm at home today so shall be joining in the rain dance to give it extra support...

Now that's the spirit... biggrin.gif

And while you're on it, dont forget practicising the "yes dance" so you're prepared when you get yout top choice... haha

But "don't yes too hard"...

I bet we get the remainder of the Berkeley notifications tomorrow or the next day. Unfortunately, I have a sinking feeling that they are all rejections...

My money is on Princeton for the end of the week (Thursday would be in line with last year), though I wonder if weather from last week has them behind...

Does anyone who applied to Columbia have anything in the "status" and "at department" fields on the application status form? Mine has nothing.

Mine is totally empty too. I was starting to worry that it meant my app didn't make it to the dept! :P

Now that's the spirit... biggrin.gif

And while you're on it, dont forget practicising the "yes dance" so you're prepared when you get yout top choice... haha

But "don't yes too hard"...

"Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal! Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal! Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding...!" HAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: