Fall 2010 Admission Results

Hello to my fellow European applicants. You guys can count yourselves lucky that you are not currently in China, which is a even worse when it comes to the time difference.;-)

I can imagine...but at least you are in an interesting place? Where exactly are you based? I have spent a fair amount of time in China myself, so I know how you feel...

what's up with the upenn rejection? as of last friday, they were still looking at apps and finalizing decisions...

I was wondering the same thing, but didn't feel like starting yet another: Is any one claiming?...It's a hoax...Interesting how it's a rejection and not an acceptance...Is it real? etc. However, I cannot deny that I am curious.

Is anyone else starting to feel more bored than scared?

I think I have used up all the energy that I had leftfor freaking out... now I just want to know, either way, and I am starting to feel more annoyed by the uncertainty than scared about what the results mightbe. I just want my life back and know where I will live come fall!

Sorry about the rant...

Edited by Oxon

Isanyone else starting to feel more bored than scared?

I think I have used up all the energy that I had leftfor freaking out... now I just want to know, either way, and I am starting tofeel more annoyed by the uncertainty than scared about what the results mightbe. I just want my life back and know where I will live come fall!

Sorry about therant...

No offense, Oxon, but people who have no acceptances don't really appreciate someone complaining about being bored when they've already been accepted to Stanford. I'm not trying to rain on your parade and I understand that you want some options. But some of us are hurting from rejections and are anxiously worrying about the prospect of receiving an acceptance to anywhere. This process is anything but boring when you fear you won't be going to grad school at all in the fall.

Is anyone else starting to feel more bored than scared?

I think I have used up all the energy that I had leftfor freaking out... now I just want to know, either way, and I am starting to feel more annoyed by the uncertainty than scared about what the results mightbe. I just want my life back and know where I will live come fall!

Sorry about the rant...

yea, i'm now just bored.

PS - has there been anymore Chicago Admits?

No offense, Oxon, but people who have no acceptances don't really appreciate someone complaining about being bored when they've already been accepted to Stanford. I'm not trying to rain on your parade and I understand that you want some options. But some of us are hurting from rejections and are anxiously worrying about the prospect of receiving an acceptance to anywhere. This process is anything but boring when you fear you won't be going to grad school at all in the fall.

I didn't mean to complain, nor offend anyone; and I am sorry if my post was interpreted that way. I was just sharing my emotional state, like many people are.

This will probably be difficult to understand without knowing me in person, but I have some very strong personal reasons why the Stanford acceptance doesn't solve all my problems, even if it might seem thatway from the outside. So yes, I am still waiting myself, hoping for some newsfrom the East Coast.

I hope everything works out for you and everyone else still waiting! smile.gif

Edited by Oxon

looks like a prank to me. harvard isn't going to admit only 9 students, even in a year when their endowment falls to $25 billion

Maybe the person meant he/she got into 1 of the 9 places he/she applied for? Also seems unlikely.

I say wait until someone claims it here.

This will probably sound dumb, but what do you guys mean by the "results" page? I feel like there is a whole world of anxiety that I have yet to tap!

I really don't recommend it. There have been so many hoaxes because you don't have to log in to submit your results. The silent agreement is that an offer doesn't exist until it is claimed in this thread wink.gif

But if you're curious, underneath the gradcafe.com logo; "results search"