Need 2 prerequisites

Hi all,

I just submitted a few apps but if I get into one of the schools, I will still have 2 prereqs to do. My plan is to register for them for the summer, and if I don't get into or don't go to that school, drop them. Courses are as follows:

- Introduction to Speech/Language/Hearing Disorders

- Neuroscience for Speech and Hearing

I've taken all other prereqs at Utah State but unfortunately they don't have the above courses. Where can I take these two courses online for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

COMD 4450 at USU is the first one. Neuro is unfortunately not offered at USU. I was a psych major in my 1st degree so I already took it as part of that. But Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Eastern NM both offer neuro.

4 hours ago, Kate22192 said:

Thanks for the info! The only thing is, though, I'm really hoping to take them at the same place. Does anyone else know a school at which both can be taken?

I misunderstood your question and thought that you'd already finished the USU program (in which case you would only need neuro).

On 1/25/2017 at 11:19 PM, ImHis said:

Take both of them at Eastern New Mexico! They are both offered in the summer.

What is the course that covers Intro to Speech/Language/Hearing? I'm not seeing it..

On 1/25/2017 at 11:41 PM, Alicia124 said:

Northern Arizona offers both courses. I know Neuro is in the summer, but I'm not sure about the other. 

Could you tell me which course would cover the Intro course? 

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2017 at 8:22 PM, tonkathewombat said:

Anyone know of a place to take Speech and Hearing Science online in the summer? I'll need that before my program starts.

Utah State COMD 5070 with Dr. Dromey but be forewarned that it is HARD! Maybe someone who took it elsewhere can chime in with a recommendation for an easier class.