Posting your acceptance on facebook

Mathk1d

Schools in Canada with bigger names are probably U of T, McGill, Queen's, Waterloo, UBC, McMaster. It depends on the program, really. I think Canada's universities are all pretty darn good, just depends on your area of interest.

What about York?

Can you bottle poutine?

JElliott - what are the bigger named schools you speak of? U of T and where else?

I wish.

I would say at least McGill, if not also UBC. Those seem to be the names people throw around when they're bragging, I find! Ha.

Well you Canadians are so polite and so nice ... y'all should bottle it and sell it!

Ha! There are just as many pretentious/arrogant types here -- they just can't announce it by name-dropping schools most of the time, is all. And they have to apologize when someone walks into them. ;)

Schools in Canada with bigger names are probably U of T, McGill, Queen's, Waterloo, UBC, McMaster. It depends on the program, really. I think Canada's universities are all pretty darn good, just depends on your area of interest.

Sorry for the double post -- I missed this, but yeah. Even the most unknown schools can have stellar certain programs, with decent funding, too. I loved my school's English program and they treated me very well.

I definitely missed Queen's on my list, but I've only heard people brag about Waterloo if they're in computer science/related field or McMaster if it's engineering. Of course I'm from U Windsor, so I'm obligated to think everyone at Western is stuck up, but that's more school rivalry than anything.

Ha! There are just as many pretentious/arrogant types here -- they just can't announce it by name-dropping schools most of the time, is all. And they have to apologize when someone walks into them. ;)

Don't ruin my fantasy