Publishing Graduate Programs

mcgatay

For the life of me, I can't find any thread or forum that relates specifically to the publishing programs out there. This is the place where I think it would fit best, but let me know if I'm wrong. 

I've applied to Simon Fraser's MPUB program, Portland State's Writing MA with a concentration in publishing, and University of Missouri's manuscript, print culture, and editing track MA. Has anyone else sent applications out for publishing? 

• 1 month later...

I was thinking the same thing - not at lot of publishing program resources here. Anyway, I'm in the process of applying to Pace University for their MS in Publishing! Best of luck with yours!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 1:34 PM, Catk said:

I was thinking the same thing - not at lot of publishing program resources here. Anyway, I'm in the process of applying to Pace University for their MS in Publishing! Best of luck with yours!

Have you heard back yet? 

• 4 weeks later...

Glad this thread exists. Let me know which grad school you both decide on. All the best. I got accepted to NYU's Publishing program but it's too costly for me. Looking at Simon Fraser now. City University of London and the University of Melbourne also offer it.

• 7 months later...

Hey, thank you for this post! I am considering applying to Emerson's publishing and writing MA and I really want to find out my chances of acceptance. There really should be a category for this field. 

• 3 months later...

Hi, just found this thread. I'm at Vermont college of fine arts in their MFA writing and publishing program if anyone has questions. Let me know.