Does anyone know if CUNY Hunter is conducting interviews this year? I know they did last year but didn't in 2015. I've seen some interview requests on the results page for CUNY Queens and CUNY Brooklyn but nothing for Hunter yet (though I noticed no one posted on the results page for Hunter interviews last year either so...).

I called the general grad admissions office and they weren't sure and directed me to the SLP department. Have called the department number twice and no one answers.

Edited by ElKel87

@SLPCeli I see you interviewed at CUNY Hunter on 3/1. How was it?! Did they give any indication of how many interviews they're conducting or when they would be sending out acceptances/rejections/waitlists? I'm assuming I'm either rejected or waitlisted at this point, just trying to gauge how much longer before I hear. Thank you!

Sorry, that might be misleading. I heard from them on 3/1 that I was offered an interview. But I will be interviewing on 3/14. I think most schools are releasing decisions in waves! I'll definitely post again once I have my interview! 

I actually hadn't thought about it much! But I would imagine it would maybe be about a particular therapy method or interesting case and how we would plan a therapy session. I could also be over thinking it and it ends up being super simple!