Princeton 2010

maximus82

Ahh... not the most pleasant news to receive in the morning. I really thought Princeton was a good fit, but the professors I wanted to work with were all superstars and applying to a program of that selectivity is always tough.

Good luck to all those on the waiting list! And again, congrats to those who were accepted... what an amazing program.

Since notices should start coming out soon I figured it would be helpful to start this topic.

Feel free to post here about your interests, background, etc.

I'll start by saying that I am interested in the Sociology of Religion, Migration and migration adaptation, and population change in latin america. Princeton is one of my top choices and although I don't think I'm the most qualified student to go there, I have my fingers crossed. Who knows, maybe I'll end up in NJ after all the bad things i've said about it (no offense to anyone).

cheers and good luck to everyone.

I got a rejection email from Princeton at the beginning of this week so if you haven't gotten anything yet, you should be getting something very soon! Good luck!!