Top Education Programs

PonderingSoc

Hey everyone! 

I have a couple of questions about teachers colleges :) Education is something that I have been considering for quite some time (becoming a teacher that is). However, I am curious as to what the top programs are for becoming a teacher after one is finished with their UG? If anyone knows the answer to this, do you also know what kind of GPA students usually have in their UG degree who get accepted to these top programs? 

21 minutes ago, PonderingSoc said:

Hey everyone! 

I have a couple of questions about teachers colleges :) Education is something that I have been considering for quite some time (becoming a teacher that is). However, I am curious as to what the top programs are for becoming a teacher after one is finished with their UG? If anyone knows the answer to this, do you also know what kind of GPA students usually have in their UG degree who get accepted to these top programs? 

If you want to become a teacher, don't go to a "top" ed school. You will wind up with enormous debt and a meager salary. Go to your local state college.

22 hours ago, PonderingSoc said:

Hey everyone! 

I'm not exactly sure how things work in the US (or where you're from) but do you mean taking up another bachelor's in teaching? I'm only asking since getting a master's in teaching won't cut it in several countries. If that's the case, maybe you should look into licensure programs rather than a master's. 

Not "the top" program per se, but I've come across with this some time ago: Stanford has an initiative that you might wanna check out: https://ed.stanford.edu/step/about

Edited by sofi