Advice Needed: Admitted as Undeclared/Non-Classified Student

I was admitted to a grad program for Speech Language Pathology. The Communication Disorders program admitted me but the Graduate School will only admit me as an undeclared student if I am able to keep my GPA at 3.0 for 9 hours then my status will be  changed.

I was not admitted to any other grad programs. My CD classes GPA is 3.6 but my undergrad GPA was under a 3.0 

What should I do? 

Anyone else been in the same situation please share your experience

I dont understand what you're asking re "what should I do".  You either accept or you don't.  You're in. Be happy.  If your GPA was under 3 you probaby won't be getting a lot of other offers.

1 hour ago, tonguelover said:

I dont understand what you're asking re "what should I do".  You either accept or you don't.  You're in. Be happy.  If your GPA was under 3 you probaby won't be getting a lot of other offers.

I agree. Accept the offer and just don't fall below a 3.0??

7 minutes ago, Auuudriana said:

I agree. Accept the offer and just don't fall below a 3.0??

Right. If the OP had full admission and fell below 3 they'd be in the same boat they are now, so its really a non-issue. You're in! Be happy! Everyone has to stay above 3, provisional or not.

Your new gpa has to be above 3.0? 9 hours is typically full time for grad school, so i think they are saying they will fully accept you if you maintain a 3.0 the first semester, which you would have to do anyway. You get a clean slate in grad school with your gpa and start with a 0.0 until your first semester when it switches to whatever you got. You will be fine they probably tell everyone that. 

My husband had MBA classmates who received "conditional admission". They had to do a special summer "boot camp" before classes started in the fall and if they were successful, they received full admission at the end of it. Not sure what % got weeded out since he wasn't required to do it.