Post your website or other link to your artwork

michaelwebster

@mnchick: Love your work!!!! Love, love, love. **gush** I will try to create a flickr account so you can see mine. I'd like to keep my name anonymous until the process is over, so I am not posting a link to my site. But, stay tuned for flickr.

biggrin.gif

I make short films and present them with master images. (large and medium format C-prints)

Here is a sampling of some of my work from 2009.

http://www.flickr.co...s/47599243@N05/

I am staying anonymous, because I am also applying for grants right now. And don't want my correspondence on the forum to be found through search engines---so to speak. tongue.gif Probably being silly....but, cautious.

Edited by littlenova

great idea!

Here's my flickr with my grad school application set

My link

Wow, love you work mbadger. I'm not a photo major but to me, your work is really good. Are the first few pieces paintings? They kind of look like paintings to me..Or are they all photos? Do you paint over it? Did you get interviews from schools yet? And, are you straight out of undergrad or did you take a break, if so, how long?

Well, I have been wondering what work others were submitting as well!

My link

My projects are shot with film and digital. I did not arrange or place the animals. :)

Love your photos with the roadkill animals! I like how they blend into the landscapes and they become a part of it. Did you get interviews from schools yet?

Good thinking, been so curious.

www.adelmanart.com

made the site myself... it is not great.

Hi James, I really like your "Survivor" painting. Very nice detail on the silver. I like how the red looks so graphic in contrast to the whole painting. Well done!

Here's some of my work: My link

I don't have a website, and I take terrible photos of my work. Couldn't afford to hire a photographer to take photos of my work for my apps.

Wow, your last name is really Alizarin and you're a painter? That's too perfect... It's like having the last name Cadmium, or something! :)

Wow, your last name is really Alizarin and you're a painter? That's too perfect... It's like having the last name Cadmium, or something! :)

Lol..no, my last name isn't Alizarin. I just used it as my username b/c it's my favorite color of paint (Alizarin crimson)..I couldn't use my last name, it was already taken :) That would've been cool though..

Edited by alizarin

@ alizarin Hey, I havent had any word back yet. I was accepted by rutgers last year but did not receive any funding(so i differed acceptance for a year). I wasnt surprised because the work I sent wasnt ready and neither was the entire packet. Im still waiting on the three schools I applied to this year. I edited the entire packet and resubmitted it in hopes of some financial aid.

Edited by nathancotephoto

@ alizarin: Thanks so much! Yeah they are all photos but the first couple ones include paint over them also. I'm straight out of undergrad. I got a rejection letter from saic...but I haven't heard from anywhere else yet. All of the websites say mid-march...so I guess I'll just have to wait eek!

@ alizarin: I tried to go to your link, but it didn't work :(

@mnchick: Your work is really lovely! It reminds me a little of Andrea Modica for some reason (and i love her!)

I think when you click on my link, it will say "this is not the page you're looking for" but my image thumbnails are there.. I must've not done the link right.

Anyway, sorry to hear about SAIC, I just got my rejection letter from SAIC too. I'm beginning to wonder if these "top schools" are kind of against realistic work.....Maybe I'm not "Avant-garde" enough...Lol

Edited by alizarin