What are the most common GRE Questions?

shicode

That will entirely depend on where you end up and how successful you are in each content area. The more difficult the question is that you get right, the more complicated the questions will be for you.  In writing, I started with a lot of comprehension and ended up with predominately writing passages. In the quant section, I had mostly geometric analytic questions. For examples, ets is a better resource: https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/prepare/?WT.ac=gre_prepare_170731

There is suuch a huge list of possible questions that this is not possible to post here. However, the ets is a great source for practice problems and practice tests. There is Magoosh, Manhattan, Princeton, etc. They all have free practice tests and practice problems 

There is no guarantee if the questions will be "most common" in GRE. Based on my reading and a lot of practice tests, I haven't encountered a common questions. :)

Magoosh, Preped, Kaplan and Princeton are just some of the test preparations I used. 

Based on my readings, questions are really not that common or the same as previous years in GRE. ETS make sure that questions are not repetitive. :)

Practice tests can really give you a boost of confidence. Trying out A LOT would definitely help. Test prep companies like Preped, Magoosh, Kaplan, etc provides extremely helpful practice tests.