Hello all,
I will be applying to the following programs by mid November, but I was wondering if my GRE score are good enough to secure a position with full funding. 
1.  PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Public Health - Johns Hopkins
2. PhD in Environmental Health Sciences - Ohio State
3. PhD in Environmental Health Sciences - UCLA
4. PhD in Toxicology and Environmental Health - U of Maryland
5. PhD in Environmental and Occupational Health - University of Pittsburgh
6. PhD in Environmental Health Sciences - Columbia 
7. PhD in Environmental Health Sciences - Duke

GRE scores are Verbal - 151; Quant - 150
GPA (Undergrad in Genetics and Cell Bio at Washington State University): 3.8
GPA (Grad - MS in Environmental Health at East Tennessee State University) - 4.0
Have extensive research experience and completed a Masters thesis
No publications yet but in the process of submitting a manuscript...
Have considerable teaching experience as well
Good LORs
Recently completed an internship through the National Environmental Health Association, funded by the CDC.
Also, should I be casting a wider net in terms of applications?
Would appreciate any help!
Thanks!

@roxyfox13 I'm only going to speak to Hopkins, as that's the only one I'm familiar enough with. Overall, you should be in good standing as a competitive applicant - but no promises!

Their average quantitative score for doctoral acceptance is closer to 160-165. So yes, you are low on the quantitative side. In order to be competitive, you really have to demonstrate strong stats and research elsewhere. Fortunately, it sounds like you make up for it on your profile - depending on how many epidemiology, stats, and research methodology classes you had in your MS program. I am assuming you had a several stats and methods courses (and obviously you did well in all of them). If so, I can tell you that the rest of your profile should be seriously considered by them.

After that point, JHU strives to find passionate, self-driven and innovative people who fit perfectly into their research labs. I've known several amazing students passed up for someone with slightly lower stats (but an otherwise impeccable candidate) because of fit.  As for funding... it is scare at JHU. Funding depends on whether or not your research aligns with a currently grant-funded project. So, you may be a perfect student, but still might not be funded.

In general, I do see a doctoral in your future and as long as your 7 are based on fit, I'm not sure a wider net is really necessary.