Schools that ONLY use CSDCAS for their admissions

I was wondering if anyone knows of SLP Masters programs that only use CSDCAS as part of their applications (no online school-specific applications or supplemental fees). This is because I have been considering adding a few schools to my list to increase my chances and if they are only on CSDCAS that would make my life super easy because my CSDCAS is pretty much filled out and I would not have too many extra fees. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, futureSLPhopefullylol said:

I was wondering if anyone knows of SLP Masters programs that only use CSDCAS as part of their applications (no online school-specific applications or supplemental fees). This is because I have been considering adding a few schools to my list to increase my chances and if they are only on CSDCAS that would make my life super easy because my CSDCAS is pretty much filled out and I would not have too many extra fees. Thanks!

I would look through ASHA edfind. It will tell you if it only needs CSDCAS or if it's CSDCAS + a supplemental app