this may be a silly question

Double space. I've heard members from the committee state how annoyed they get with having to read personal statements with single spaced font. Apparently, it puts a strain on their eyes. Also, keep in mind that they are reading many essays-- sometimes up to 100+ ( 2 pages each). Imagine what that is like for them. 

Also you do not need your name and address. All of that should be with your application materials submitted via csdcas or whatever portal the program uses. For peace of mind, you can do the " last name page number" in the upper right hand corner. I've heard of applicants doing that. However, that's not necessary. 

On 12/7/2017 at 11:15 PM, Blue J said:

Also you do not need your name and address. All of that should be with your application materials submitted via csdcas or whatever portal the program uses. For peace of mind, you can do the " last name page number" in the upper right hand corner. I've heard of applicants doing that. However, that's not necessary. 

Thank You!