Official Transcripts sent to CSDCAS

kh17

Hello everyone!

I am slightly freaking out because I waited to get my official transcripts sent to CSDCAS from my university. I have a graduate school app due tomorrow, and I submitted everything. My CSDCAS application needs to be verified. I am nervous that this will inhibit me from applying to grad schools and not having my application looked at. It said it'll take up to 4 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with how fast this process takes and if it prevents me from meeting the application deadlines of specific graduate schools? Thanks for your input, I am nervous as to what'll happen since many of my schools have January deadlines and this is not at 4 weeks maximum from sending my transcripts in. 

1 minute ago, kh17 said:

It has a color, but not orange. In the top right corner it says application status is complete though. Thanks for your help!!

That's not what I meant. Look at this: https://portal.csdcas.org/csdcasHelpPages/participating-programs-2/index.html

There a blue deadlines, orange deadlines, and green deadlines. Use that drop down bar to see what your school's deadline means.