I am confused. If there is no upload location for the letter of intent that is required for a school, do I include/attach it to my curriculum vitae pdf? It's U of Nev.

As fuzzy said, this seems really odd since it is an important criteria for any school.  Sometimes the required statement could be worded differently on the application, and you may have overlooked the section.  If you can't find it, I would contact the program. 

On 12/20/2017 at 4:35 PM, LauraV said:

I am confused. If there is no upload location for the letter of intent that is required for a school, do I include/attach it to my curriculum vitae pdf? It's U of Nev.

If it's for UNLV, you can e-mail the admissions and ask this question. Usually, they're pretty good about answering those types of questions. Or, it may be something you have to send directly to your program rather than on the general admission. If you've looked through all the admission requirements for your program and there isn't specific instructions on sending things in different places (general application and graduate department you're applying to), then I would e-mail admissions just to be on the safe side.