MPH CANADA FALL 2012 APPLICANTS

niche22

sorry to hear about UofT, Did you got any pubs from your summer research? your last 2 yrs gpa is pretty decent tho. I have similar stat so I am wondering

Hey, I'm an author on one publication currently under review (not first author or anything though)

Good luck! I have a feeling that people with our stats are right on the line of getting in/not getting in.

Congrats Anant. From your profile it indicates that you are in East Africa. That means most likely you will be getting your study visa/study permit from Nairobi Kenya. Meanwhile as you are waiting for the official letter in the mail; you can google Canadian embassy in Nairobi and search for information regarding study permit. Make sure you start getting ready all the requirements that are listed. By the time you receive your letter,make sure you submit as soon as possible since they(embassy) too have their deadlines.

All the best.

@Bloom 2012 and @Dentist24. Thanks for the help guys. Seems it is going to be fun being in the same class. I am prepared with the documents. Our deadline is 6th June. I am just waiting for the final letter. Did they put any conditions on the letter or? Coz the mail I got said that it might have some conditions before I start the program. So I am wondering about it. Am just waiting for the letter now.

@Bloom 2012 and @Dentist24. Thanks for the help guys. Seems it is going to be fun being in the same class. I am prepared with the documents. Our deadline is 6th June. I am just waiting for the final letter. Did they put any conditions on the letter or? Coz the mail I got said that it might have some conditions before I start the program. So I am wondering about it. Am just waiting for the letter now.

Hello friends, Anant 6th June is Embassy deadline, In Indian they take 3-4 weeks to process student Visa, I think in your country they might take more time, so you should start immediately after getting hard copy of letter.

Regarding conditions I have no Idea, If possible copy past those lines.

I hope Ginnie would have got her offer letter by now.

Bloom 2012 Have you decided for Saskatchewan or looking for other option.

Are you guys planning to stay in Hostel or Off campus.

@ Anant & Dentist24, Good luck as you progress on your Grad school journey. Hopefully I will be joining soon. Am yet to receive my offer from U of S after the recommendation email. I got no reply to the inquiry email I sent to the CGSR. Dont know what to think right now but am staying positive.

Is there anyone yet to get their official offer from U of S after the recommendation email? Please share.

SFU hopefuls are offers out yet after the recommendation email? Share please.

@ Anant & Dentist24, Good luck as you progress on your Grad school journey. Hopefully I will be joining soon. Am yet to receive my offer from U of S after the recommendation email. I got no reply to the inquiry email I sent to the CGSR. Dont know what to think right now but am staying positive.

Is there anyone yet to get their official offer from U of S after the recommendation email? Please share.

SFU hopefuls are offers out yet after the recommendation email? Share please.

Hii Dentist24, Anant,

I do agree with you both that the way PAWS is set up is very confusing. I wish they had even separated the email link from the rest. I am still waiting to hear from SFU with their offer. However, I am for living off campus,particularly with some roomates since housing can be very expensive. By the way, what are your concentrations in MPH?

@Ginnie, wishing you all the best with blessings as you wait to hear from CGSR. And the rest of MPH hopefuls, remain positive while waiting for your chance.

hello guys...

and congratulations to all who've gotten acceptance to MPH...first time to post but i've been following up on this thread...i applied to SFU,UVic and Usask...Rejected from SFU, still waiting to hear from UVic and my app has been recommenced to Usask....my fingers are crossed and good luck to y'all that are waiting or in the process of visa applications and all...

@ Anant, Dentist24 and University of Saskatchewan hopefuls recommended but yet to get their official offer. The CGSR finally replied my email this evening they said they were expecting to have all the offers out fast but experienced complication in the process which is what has caused the delay. They hope to resolve the matter hopefully by the end off this week and on behalf of the school of public health and the CGSR say thank you for my patience in the matter.

So all who were recommended and still waiting for their offer, relax but continue praying and very soon we all will smile and join others in preparations to start Grad school in Fall this year.

I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for all who showed concern to my predicament.

@ Anant, Dentist24 and University of Saskatchewan hopefuls recommended but yet to get their official offer. The CGSR finally replied my email this evening they said they were expecting to have all the offers out fast but experienced complication in the process which is what has caused the delay. They hope to resolve the matter hopefully by the end off this week and on behalf of the school of public health and the CGSR say thank you for my patience in the matter.

So all who were recommended and still waiting for their offer, relax but continue praying and very soon we all will smile and join others in preparations to start Grad school in Fall this year.

SFU hopefuls who have received an email recommending them for admission please remember to share when you receive your official admission offer and the deadline for you to accept and pay the Tuition Deposit. Thank You.

Thanks for keeping us posted!