Texas schools applicants...

Did anyone apply to Texas State/receive an admissions decision? I saw a few people post accepted on results search and was wondering how Tx State send out their notifications? Like do they send it to your email you applied to or is there a Tx State email inbox they want you to check? thanks!!

UT Austin's first round will probably be the week of the 16th.  They were pretty adamant about that at the open house. 

UT Austin is next week. I go to UT Austin and they told us they would send out decisions the week before our spring break, which is the week after next.

UT Austin is next week. I go to UT Austin and they told us they would send out decisions the week before our spring break, which is the week after next.

Hey do you know if they are sending it by waves?

Hey do you know if they are sending it by waves?

Are there any schools that DONT send decisions out by waves? All the schools I have applied to have sent decisions to their top applicants already, but leave the rest in limbo.

Texas state won't reject anyone until the class is full. I called yesterday and they have already sent out all of their first round of acceptances. If someone declines they send a letter to the next person on a ranked list.

FYI, when i applied 2 years ago (applying again this round) i got a rejection from UTD in the middle of May. it was a long waiting period. I feel like all the other letters I got 2 yrs ago were before April. this time around i applied to a whole different pool of texas schools (i had out of my league expectations last time, now i have learned better!) + out of state programs. so far haven't heard from anyone

Texas state won't reject anyone until the class is full. I called yesterday and they have already sent out all of their first round of acceptances. If someone declines they send a letter to the next person on a ranked list.

This is good to know because I still haven't heard. I saw some people reported results for TCU, do you think that is the same situation that they already called everyone and are waiting to hear back from the students?

Itr29 I was accepted to TCU and have until March 27th to make my decision in order to keep my funding. On the phone they said if I were to decline, my admissions spot and funding would be awarded to the next person on the waitlist. I have one friend who was waitlisted at TCU already, but I am not sure if they are done giving out waitlists or acceptances yet. Hope that helps!

I got accepted to Texas State yesterday.  They sent my acceptance directly to my e-mail account.

So to your personal email and not to a Texas State email they gave you? Thank you!

Itr29 I was accepted to TCU and have until March 27th to make my decision in order to keep my funding. On the phone they said if I were to decline, my admissions spot and funding would be awarded to the next person on the waitlist. I have one friend who was waitlisted at TCU already, but I am not sure if they are done giving out waitlists or acceptances yet. Hope that helps!

When did you and your friend hear?

Speechie92-

I also applied to UTA.

Some said that UTA will send the decisions untill Spring break, Feb 16.

But, It is over the halfway through this week, and this week draw to an end.

I am very nervous.

Speechie92-

I also applied to UTA.

Some said that UTA will send the decisions untill Spring break, Feb 16.

But, It is over the halfway through this week, and this week draw to an end.

I am very nervous.

So I go to UT and I've heard a few rumors that they had a ton of applicants and they're just running a bit behind in making decisions. Sooooo hopefully we still hear by tomorrow, but it might not be till next week or the week after :/

I also didn't get into SFA! When I visited they told me that mostly everyone in their program did their undergrad at SFA. Did anyone apply/ hear from Lamar yet?