2017 Computational Biology/Biomedical Informatics PhD Applicants and Admission Results

Oddich55

16 hours ago, Epigenetics said:

Did everyone who heard from UW Genome Sciences hear February 26-28th? Just curious if anyone heard a different weekend or if there's only one...

gonna jump in on this thread...UW offered me Feb 11-14.

Also offered from NYU Sackler, Columbia Systems/Computational, Yale CBB, UCSD Bioinformatics, and CSHL Watson School.  Having major scheduling headaches though probably going to have to cancel one :( . Still waiting on Cornell Tri-I CBM, Harvard BIG (I thought I would have heard from both of these by now), Stanford BI, MIT CSBi and Berkeley Comp Bio. 

16 hours ago, Epigenetics said:

Did everyone who heard from UW Genome Sciences hear February 26-28th? Just curious if anyone heard a different weekend or if there's only one...

I got February 26th-28th too! Nervous about Harvard Sys Bio this week. Heard back from Harvard BBS and UW Genome Sciences. Still waiting back for Harvard Sys Bio, BIG; MIT HST, CSBi; Stanford BI; and UCSF iPQB. Praying for the best, and good luck to everyone :)

Edited by bioinformaticsGirl

1 hour ago, SysEvo said:

will princeton QCB go out before Jan?

According to the past records, their invitation dates literally vary a lot...

F16: Dec 11    F15: Dec 19   F14: Dec 30   F13: Dec 23

But so far all before the New Year. :( 

I guess due to they are comparatively young and small so I would recommend a little bit more patience.

1 minute ago, desmond.bo said:

Congrat! And thanks for the info!

Praying for it!

Ugh all I'm doing is furiously refreshing my inbox. Trying not to get stressed like I did with BBS because that took a bit, but idk. They don't like Harvard undergrads so my hopes aren't high here...

1 minute ago, Epigenetics said:

Ugh all I'm doing is furiously refreshing my inbox. Trying not to get stressed like I did with BBS because that took a bit, but idk. They don't like Harvard undergrads so my hopes aren't high here...

Also praying for ya man! Let's hurt F5 hard.  :rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, Epigenetics said:

I received mine around 6:20pm, but I'm towards the top of the alphabet, so there's still hope! I'm surprised they're sending it so late in the day. 

Edited by bioinformaticsGirl

21 minutes ago, bioinformaticsGirl said:

I received mine around 6:20pm, but I'm towards the top of the alphabet, so there's still hope! I'm surprised they're sending it so late in the day. 

I'm almost in the end of the alphabet and mine arrived around 5pm central time

On 12/16/2016 at 11:51 AM, jmillar said:

The only one I've heard from so far is UMich Bioinformatics. Hopefully hear from more next week.

I also got an invitation from UMich, but they didn't tell me the time.