Johns Hopkins SAIS 2017

I'm sitting here unable to focus on anything waiting for Friday evening to come. Figured I'd start a thread for other anxious applicants out there! 

So far I've been accepted to GWU, Texas MGPS DC, and Korbel all with varying amounts of funding but SAIS Bologna is my number 1 choice. 

Edited by apricots

8 hours ago, saranyc234 said:

Did they announce Friday night as the notification date ? Do you know what time? Anxiously anticipating as well !

Yeah it's on the website. Looking at last year's thread it seems like decisions started coming out at 2:30 EST. 

18 minutes ago, mikey3189 said:

Applied to SAIS Bologna, I'm also waiting anxiously for a reply. 

Do they e-mail us? Or is there some page we need to go to check?

Good luck everyone.

In the thread from last year decisions started with Bologna at 2:30 EST I think. When your decision is available you should get an email directing you to the status page. 

1 minute ago, apricots said:

In the thread from last year decisions started with Bologna at 2:30 EST I think. When your decision is available you should get an email directing you to the status page. 

Thanks. I just got an e-mail saying that later on I would get an e-mail (actually 2 e-mails, one about acceptance/rejection the other on financial aid). 

Thanks and best of luck to you!

Good luck everyone!  I got the heartburn out of the way in December through early decision and can't wait to get to Bologna!  Hopefully I see some of you there!

1 hour ago, apricots said:

All SAIS decisions come out today according to the website. 

Are you guys receiving emails or are the decisions posted on the application status page?

I'm applying through a scholarship program so I won't be receiving any direct emails from the university. I tried to access my application status page, there was nothing regarding acceptance/rejection.

Just now, MPPhomes said:

how can we see our award? I can't seem to figure out how to access our financial award/fellowship list....much help would be appreciated

My letter says that doesn't come out until tomorrow for those of us who got our forms in before the deadline.

24 minutes ago, KhalifehA said:

Are you guys receiving emails or are the decisions posted on the application status page?

I'm applying through a scholarship program so I won't be receiving any direct emails from the university. I tried to access my application status page, there was nothing regarding acceptance/rejection.

Just checked again!

Accepted to international development DC campus!

6 minutes ago, saranyc234 said:

Receive fellowship info - anyone else? 

Just got mine too. No fellowship money but I have GI Bill so I'll apply for funding the 2nd year. 

GOT INTO SAIS DC CAMPUS WITH A 24K FUNDING!!!!!!!! Also in at Columbia SIPA, Georgetown SFS, and Tufts Fletcher!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh super excited and still can't believe the results omgggggggg

Edited by YunaCamel

Did anyone who got in during Early Notification get an email from the Bologna campus regarding financial aid/funding yet? 

Edited by paradc