Howdy everyone ! I am an international student and I will be attending TAMU this Fall as well for M.Eng in Petroleum Engineering. Nice to meet you @Lucky14 and @TXinDC !
@alligator Yes, I am still waiting for the decision ! I hope that "No news, good news" is true !
Just to check something : When did you submit your application for TAMU ?
The coordinator replied to me to say that they have not made a decision yet. I'm still hoping...
Thank you, we will notify you as soon as a decision is made.
Eleanor V. Schuler '98
Graduate Program Coordinator
Harold Vance Department of Petroleum Engineering
401U Richardson Bldg.
Texas A&M University
[email protected]
3116 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843
Tel. 979.845.8402 | Fax. 979.845.1307
http://engineering.tamu.edu/petroleum
Welcome to Aggieland
@davincr Sorry about that I hope you will find other opportunities elsewhere !
@Lucky14 Thank you for your answer. I'm impressed by the speed of the response ! You are right it is maybe time-consuming ! I considered emailing the department directly but I thought it might be perceived as rude. Based on admission results from the previous years http://thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=petroleum+engineering&t=a&o=&pp=25 I think I will wait a few more days before contacting them.
Hi davincr,
I also applied for the double degree. My status on AIS has recently changed to "My App is complete".
I was admitted to IFP School but I have no news from TAMU yet. Do you have any news from TAMU ?