-
Posts
85 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Outer Heaven
-
I doubt it would be able move past elitism. We live in a society that values all out merit rather than overcoming adversity.
-
It is demoralizing to say the least
-
Rejected: UCLA, the same fucking people keep on getting accepted school after school.
-
Rejected from MIT
-
Rejected from BC I think?
-
(Assuming) Rejection: MIT
-
First rejection: Emory
-
Probably rejected from UCSC
-
also assuming a Madison rejection
-
I wonder why would they even wade through 2x-4x the applications for two spots year after year?. All the meanwhile it is more often the case that the number of phd dropouts is increasing at the same rate. I would rather have them pausing the applications just to open up spots to create a steady cohort.
-
I sadly agree
-
It is tough to tell, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. The chance that someone with a 4.0 can get rejected is too high. So, anything can make you look good or bad.
-
I agree with duck's data and do not take the current post as real
-
I feel this lol I haven't heard from some programs lol. Bleeding hope.
-
Any idea if Berkeley decisions will be delayed this year?
Outer Heaven replied to NeedAnAcceptance's topic in Philosophy
Correct -
Congrats! I am waiting to hear from them.
-
I hope it does work out
-
Ask your letter writer if they got contacted.
-
Any idea if Berkeley decisions will be delayed this year?
Outer Heaven replied to NeedAnAcceptance's topic in Philosophy
either tomorrow or next week -
It's a weird system and most professors do feel weird out if you don't waive the right. But meh.
-
I had to resend my writing sample due to .docx fucking up the whole sample.
-
How often would my bike get stolen?
