Question

On 4/3/2018 at 7:06 PM, 76th said:

Still waiting haha, I applied for the advanced standing stream! I got an offer from Queens MIR, but UofT is my first choice. They have to give us a response within the next 2 weeks ( atleast I hope so). From previous threads, it looked like they gave out acceptances starting end of March. Hopefully we hear soon. Let's hang tight now!!

I applied for the advanced standing too! and congrats on your offer from Queens! I believe the MIR program at Queens is pretty good too. 

1 hour ago, echoxhr said:

I applied for the advanced standing too! and congrats on your offer from Queens! I believe the MIR program at Queens is pretty good too. 

Thank you! That's awesome haha. I don't know many people who have applied for the 1 year MIRHR. Where did you do your undergrad!? I just finished at YorkU.

On 4/7/2018 at 1:37 PM, 76th said:

Thank you! That's awesome haha. I don't know many people who have applied for the 1 year MIRHR. Where did you do your undergrad!? I just finished at YorkU.

I am still working on my undergrad at uoft actually! I haven't officially graduated yet haha. I am in the management program.

What did you study at york? 

7 minutes ago, echoxhr said:

I am still working on my undergrad at uoft actually! I haven't officially graduated yet haha. I am in the management program.

What did you study at york? 

I just finished at York haha. I did a Bachelors of Human Resources Management.

1 hour ago, 76th said:

I just finished at York haha. I did a Bachelors of Human Resources Management.

I wish I did HRM in undergrad too! I heard that the HRM master program at York is good too, did you apply for it? 

4 hours ago, echoxhr said:

I wish I did HRM in undergrad too! I heard that the HRM master program at York is good too, did you apply for it? 

No i didn't apply to YorkU for the MHRM! The undergrad program here is really great, with amazing proffs. And I'm sure the MHRM here is just as great. However I don't want to be at YorkU anymore because the school has a really big Marxist SJW vibe to it, as the school is known for being a liberal arts one. You can add the communist ideology to the group as well, and it has gotten really bad Iv noticed as i progressed through my 4 years there. 

I long for the day I join UofT to sit on the throne beside Jordan Peterson :P

For those who have been accepted to the program (specifically the 2  year program)-- are you domestic or international students? Wondering if it'll take longer for the committee to make decisions on international students or not..

10 hours ago, Amanda17 said:

For those who have been accepted to the program (specifically the 2  year program)-- are you domestic or international students? Wondering if it'll take longer for the committee to make decisions on international students or not..

I am a domestic student but from BC, not sure if it makes a difference!

On 4/18/2018 at 11:39 AM, Amanda17 said:

I am international, but I did my undergrad at uoft too. Don't know if that makes a difference :/ 

Happy to say that i got offer of admission,but now am bit confused ,should i go for it or not?,what are the job prospects for this?i have graduated from bba management,mba Hrm ,now  am employed as a banker in hsbc ,now going for this degree will be really life changing experience,