University of Pittsburgh

west_k

On 2/17/2018 at 5:25 PM, west_k said:

Hi-

Wanted to start a topic for those accepted to UPitt for this upcoming fall. I was accepted to the PhD in Behavioral And Community Health Sciences. Anyone else accepted and considering this school? 

Yes, i am considering UPitt. I was accepted to the DrPH in Behavioral And Community Health Sciences. 

On 2/17/2018 at 11:25 AM, west_k said:

Hi-

Wanted to start a topic for those accepted to UPitt for this upcoming fall. I was accepted to the PhD in Behavioral And Community Health Sciences. Anyone else accepted and considering this school? 

Hey! I was just accepted to the Cognitive Psychology program. I'm strongly considering this school. :) 

11 hours ago, west_k said:

Hi! That's awesome, congrats! are you able/plan to to attend accepted students day?

Thank you! Congrats to you too! I currently do not know if there is an accepted students day for my program, but I hope to meet you if you do choose Pitt!

3 hours ago, applesauceboss said:

Thank you! Congrats to you too! I currently do not know if there is an accepted students day for my program, but I hope to meet you if you do choose Pitt!

the accepted students day is for all pitt public health regardless of program and degree, at least I thought so! It's march 23rd. if you just got your acceptance it should take a few days before you get the invite! 

I formally committed to pitt a few days ago so I'll definitely be there this fall!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...