What schools are you waiting on?

canuhearme

4 hours ago, Oddiology said:

Waiting to hear something, anything, from Louisiana Tech. I have a friend in the program who said they've sent out a few acceptances but not all of them, so fingers crossed!

I'm also waiting to hear from Louisiana Tech. Definitely hope we hear something soon!

On 3/28/2018 at 4:04 PM, Audball316 said:

I'm also waiting to hear from Louisiana Tech. Definitely hope we hear something soon!

Well it's at least good to know I'm not alone! I'm getting really anxious now that it's the end of March. I'll let you know if I hear anything! Have you been accepted anywhere else? Good luck to you! 

4 hours ago, Oddiology said:

Well it's at least good to know I'm not alone! I'm getting really anxious now that it's the end of March. I'll let you know if I hear anything! Have you been accepted anywhere else? Good luck to you! 

I’ll do the same, and good luck to you too!

4 hours ago, AuDperson said:

I'm waiting for Louisiana State University. I'm waitlisted there, really want to go there. @Audball316 @Oddiology have either if you applied to LSU as well?

I didn't apply there either. 

@Audball316 I emailed Tech and they said I am on the wait list. They have sent out initial acceptances and rejections, so if you haven't heard anything at all then you're probably on the wait list. 

1 hour ago, Oddiology said:

I didn't apply there either. 

@Audball316 I emailed Tech and they said I am on the wait list. They have sent out initial acceptances and rejections, so if you haven't heard anything at all then you're probably on the wait list. 

Thanks for letting me know! That’s better than being rejected. I’m also waitlisted at Lamar University. 

On 3/27/2018 at 9:33 PM, KGross12 said:

I am waitlisted for UC and OU, I just applied to Salus University  and Samford University so I am waiting on those schools! Hope to get some good news soon!!

I applied to Salus and Samford as well. Just went to an open house for Samford last Friday April 6th and got invited to schedule an interview at Salus but that’s a 12 hour drive and very expensive flight.

7 minutes ago, SpeechJC said:

I applied to Salus and Samford as well. Just went to an open house for Samford last Friday April 6th and got invited to schedule an interview at Salus but that’s a 12 hour drive and very expensive flight.

I got invited to schedule an interview at Salus University as well! Are you going to schedule it? I can’t seem to get a hold of Salus Admissions by calling them?

I called salus and they wanted to schedule me next week 4/16-4/20 but I’m way out of state so I emailed Admissions asking for a Skype interview. The reply I received was that my request will be brougt up in a meeting and I will have an answer within the next few weeks about a Skype interview ...

so sorry for the late responses 

I finally got into grad school everyone!! I am officially going to be an audiologist! I am headed to the University of Cincinnati for their audiology program! Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting! You will get in!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...