Fulbright 2019-2020

Chamkili

On 2/12/2019 at 8:53 PM, pikda said:

People who are UK semi-finalists, have you received an interview yet? I haven't heard anything...is this a good or bad sign...

I haven’t heard anything either....it’s making me a little nervous, but I’m hoping they’re just a little late on sending them out? Fingers crossed, and best of luck to you!

• 1 month later...

Hey all! 

I found out last night that I was named an alternate for Spain ETA. Kind of a bummer, but I'm honored to have made it this far. If any participants want to give me their spot, I won't complain :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting! 

Folks applying for Germany (ETA/Research) started to hear back yesterday night, if it's helpful for anyone to know!

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone,

I was a Fulbright grantee in 2014 and due to my Fulbright experience in Sweden ended up creating an app that helps people meet each other when moving abroad. Within the app there is a specific Community designated just for Fulbrighters, so now no matter where you go you will be able to find others in the Fulbright network and see all your overlapping interests with those nearby. For the people here who are preparing to go and want to meet other Fulbrighters, please check it out.

It's called Panion:

And please help spread the word!

Thank you,
Melanie
Edited by mellie66

• 7 months later...
On 8/21/2018 at 6:59 AM, JoCo711 said:

Hi friend! 

I am also applying for an ETA in Colombia. Last year I applied for a the binational internship program in Mexico and unfortunately didn't get it, but I've worked/been working with my university's Fellowship office and can possibly help answer some questions you have!

Hi, I need some advice for the interview in Colombia! Thank you!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 6:51 AM, mellie66 said:

Hey Everyone,

I was a Fulbright grantee in 2014 and due to my Fulbright experience in Sweden ended up creating an app that helps people meet each other when moving abroad. Within the app there is a specific Community designated just for Fulbrighters, so now no matter where you go you will be able to find others in the Fulbright network and see all your overlapping interests with those nearby. For the people here who are preparing to go and want to meet other Fulbrighters, please check it out.

It's called Panion:

And please help spread the word!

Thank you,
Melanie

Hopefully, I will be able to use this. What an amazing creation! Thank you for sharing!