Retaking prerequisites

On 5/8/2018 at 3:45 PM, FutureSLP1212 said:

I plan on taking one of my prerequisite classes that I received a C. Does anyone have any suggestions on some online schools that are affordable and offer prerequisites?

What class are you retaking,  if you don't mind me asking?

I contacted ENMU to see what I needed to do and I’m waiting to hear back.  do you know exact prices? I hate to spend all this money and possibly not get in!

So I'm taking a class online through ENMU and I think my bill is $898 after all the fees. I'm retaking phonetics, the book is pretty pricey too. Still cheaper than my local college and conveniently online. Plus, so far....i have enjoyed my classes taken there. 

Just keep in mind when you retake a course (at least at my school--don't know about other schools) it is the sum of both grades that goes into your GPA, not the highest one! I had to take anatomy because I had a C+ the first time and got an A- the second time, so it was the average of both.

If I'm going the speech route would any of you recommend retaking audiology? I got a C in it. Also, I got a C in my physics class. Those were my worst grades and got As in everything else except neuroanatomy (B). I'm not sure if it's worth retaking these classes or not.