Down to the wire

Think_Positive

Now that there's less than a month until April 15th... for better or worse, at least we all know the wait will soon be over.

I was wondering how many people out there are still waiting and for which programs, or just what decisions people are trying to weigh between. I'm still waiting on U Pitt GSPH, but other than that I've only gotten rejected, so this one counts all the more.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed.

Now that there's less than a month until April 15th... for better or worse, at least we all know the wait will soon be over.

I was wondering how many people out there are still waiting and for which programs, or just what decisions people are trying to weigh between. I'm still waiting on U Pitt GSPH, but other than that I've only gotten rejected, so this one counts all the more.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed.

Hang on in there! I'm in the same position as you, and still trying to remain positive. Got nothing but rejections so far, and haven't heard from the last few schools.

I've heard back from University of Centra Florida and Texas A&M. I'm still waiting to hear from University of Florida and University of Texas but my fiance has heard back from University of Florida and the two I heard from. We've both gotten all acceptances so far but I really want to hear back from all schools so I can make an informed decision! :)

Less than a month less, and I'm still waiting on two schools!

One of these says on their program web page that they want to respond by the end of january, and in an email three weeks ago said they intended to send offers within the next two weeks. :/

At this point, I would be fine with just sending a couple of rejections my way, I'm already pretty confident I know where I'm going.

Ugh, I'm still waiting on 5 of 7 schools, and I have an INTERVIEW this week. An interview... in mid-late-ish March!?! Probably won't have all the cards in play for at least another few weeks.

I've applied to 6, and only heard back from 1 (rejected). So, sort of on the same boat too :mellow:

My fiance applied to the same 6 school and got 3 rejections already. And the worst part is, all 3 came from different schools than the 1 rejection that I got. So, it's sort of 4 down and 2 more to go for us.

It'd be a tough decision to make if both of us are accepted into different schools. :(

Less than a month left and I still haven't even heard back from at least half of the schools I applied to. I'm guessing I'll probably be a part of the April is it thread.

Less than a month left and I still haven't even heard back from at least half of the schools I applied to. I'm guessing I'll probably be a part of the April is it thread.

And I look set to join you... blink.gif

I'm wait listed at two schools (one is my first choice) so I just have to sit back and let the time pass until the April 15th deadline when everyone should have their decisions made. THEN they'll let me know one way or another. Either way, I'll take about a month off from thinking about it after then (if it doesn't turn out favorably) then start-up again in June with making plans, rewrites of SOPs and studying more for the GREs.

I thought I asked before, but I think I asked out loud rather than typing it (I'm smart). Do most schools have a deadline of April 15th for just PhD programs or MA/MS/PhD? Just curious about the date...I feel like I should know, but somehow I missed the importance.

Besides, I figured everyone wasn't fired up for Tax Day, so it had to be something else laugh.gif

I'm waiting for Cornell, George Mason Univ, UNC-Chapel Hill, Howard...not feeling too good about these schools because I have not heard from them yet: Univ of Delaware, Lehigh University, Univ of Iowa.

I hope I do get into Cornell....~1200 spent on apps, with no AD to show for it yet :(

I don't feel good about the schools I have left either. UCLA said that they have made their offers, but I have not got my official rejection from them. Haven't heard from the rest either, but I really don't hold much hope.

I applied to 15 schools and so far I am rejected from 14. I'm still waiting on U Mich-Ann Arbor.

dude/gal....good luck to you...if u need a hug, i cud e-hug you :)

Doesn't misery love company!?!

it definitely does. question is why are you in its company lol