HGSE Fall 2019 applications

JB91

Hi all, I've 6 years of work experience in sales and marketing consulting, and 7+ years in social space as a volunteer for educational initiatives, including leading the CSR engagements at my firm for over 4 years now. I'm now looking for opportunities to move full-time in this space, so am planning a masters in education as a first step because that's where my heart lies; I've worked in education for the last 7 years on a pro-bono/voluntary basis over and above my full-time job. 

GRE: VA - 154, QA - 165,  AWA - 4

TOEFL:  Result awaited

GPA: Yet to do a WES evaluation, but I've 80.59% from Delhi University in India.

Work Ex: 6 years in Sales and Marketing Consulting

Pro-Bono/Voluntary experience: 7+ years in Education , including leading the CSR engagements for over 4 years now. I'm leading the engagements with a learning centre near my office, and have designed 3 programs - Math/Science remedial, Spoken English, and Career Counseling. 

Masters Programs I'll be applying for fall 2019: IEP/TIE at HGSE (can anyone help me figure out), IED at TC, UCB programs, SSCE at UCLA, Upenn

I'm more inclined to US programs because of the job prospects, but would like to hear reviews about UCL, Oxford, and Cambridge (EU vs. US). I aim to leverage my corporate experience experience and work in international education space, either in content building, policy implementation, or school leadership. I know 3 options is a long list but will want the program to help make a better choice. My objective is to improve the overall quality of education and change the way we teach. We have been teaching the same age-old skills and curriculum which is not even relevant in the modern day. It will be great if you can help me choose programs where I can leverage my consulting/corporate skills. Anyone who has made a successful switch from corporate to education, or is planning to do so? I'm more inclined to 1 year programs. Any leads will be appreciated!

Edited by JB91