DAAD PhD scholarship results 2019-2020

Sayed Jalal

• 2 weeks later...

I have applied for DAAD KOSPIE 2019 scholarship. Just wondering why the results are not announced yet (supposed to be out by May). As I contacted the DAAD office, they told me that it will be out in 40 odd days.

Anyone else got the notification? 

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello pals,

I am applying for DAAD PhD in Germany 2019/2020. I have received my insurance contract and i have filled and submitted. Does anyone knows how long it takes to receive the final scholarship documents?

Kind regards.

Edited by DRAQ5

• 4 weeks later...

I am PhD applicant for 2019/20 DAAD scholarships.  My application status is still'Funding'.since,July first. No E-mail received. Bit worried. Anyone inform me for the date of Such E-Mail.

?

On 7/12/2019 at 10:06 AM, Philemon J said:

I am PhD applicant for 2019/20 DAAD scholarships.  My application status is still'Funding'.since,July first. No E-mail received. Bit worried. Anyone inform me for the date of Such E-Mail.

?

Were you in the reserve list?

Hello Guys, DAAD application process(status) turns like this(Masters & PhD): Application submitted->selection Made-> Either of Blank status space(~ for 4days) OR Rejected ->  either of Funding or  Reserved-> Letters will be mailed into your portal  ( scholarship letter, certificate,Award,Declaration of acceptance...)->Print,reload acceptance letter,language center...-> TRAVEL

I hope it helps  

On 7/12/2019 at 4:06 PM, Philemon J said:

?

I am also at the same stage,,, reading funding since July 1st. Hope they can end the waiting for us .Also incountry/inregion

• 1 month later...