I know that a handful have been rejected post-interview, but has anyone else been getting silence (or an acceptance?) from U of Washington? DMs for more info and/or to commiserate are appreciated.

@PsyDGrad90 Thank you PsyDGrad90 for your quick tips, You've been of great help. Really gives me a lot of insight as to how to work through the process. 

So quick update, I randomly got an email from Denver saying I have received the Dean's scholarship. 20k per year for 3 years. Bringing both my tution and lifestyle expenses to a close 60k (both included). 

1. What do you think about that ? ( I understand you may not have a clear idea about my financial situation). But as a bystander how does it look to you ? Do you think keeping its general reputation and NOW scholarship in mind I should be looking at it as a lucrative option ?

2. I never applied for a scholarship, but I do have 2 masters, honours, clinical experience, 3.8 gpa above and have had a wide multicultural experience growing up in o ver 10 cities across 3 continents and so that many more credits from World Eval Services. But because I never tried out for the scholarship, I am wondering if it is merit/credit based ? OR something that is given to most students to boost funding so more students can come through ( sounds foolish, but who knows ?).
Establishing this will help me because if it is merit based, I can take my paper work to the Aus Government ( I am an indian-australian), and see if they will be willing to provide me further funding for being a meritorious student.

I am also checking the same with alumns.