Audiology Applicants Fall 2019

allaboutears

13 hours ago, SK-AuD said:

Have you heard back from ETSU, USF or ECU yet?

Hey there!  I have not heard anything from ETSU or USF!  I had an interview with ECU in the beginning of the month, but no decision was released!  I know USF usually doesn't release their decisions until beginning/mid March(from what I've heard) and ETSU does interviews but I haven't heard from them and none of my friends have either! 

I saw on the results page that people got phone calls from WUSTL a year ago today, so I'm hoping it will happen today/tomorrow. I'm a big ball of nerves right now, because I'm also waiting to hear back from James Madison. Fingers crossed and good vibes appreciated. I'm sure i'm not the only one feeling this way at the moment! We got this y'all! :)

On 2/5/2019 at 11:04 AM, CODA28 said:

Hi all!

I applied to UMass, UConn, Gallaudet, U of Wisconsin-Madison, U of Memphis, UC Boulder, SDSU, and University of Maryland. So far I've gotten an interview with UConn and an interview at Gallaudet. Goodluck to everyone!

Just got rejected from CU Boulder - not doing so hot :(

Applied to UMD, UC Boulder, UNC Chapel Hill, and Vanderbilt

So pleased to be accepted to UMD a couple weeks back and to UC Boulder twenty minutes ago. Interviewing at UNC next week, haven't heard anything from Vanderbilt.

Best of luck to everyone :)

Edited by AUDJ

Ive applied to UNT, Texas Tech and Lamar. The only two ive heard back from is UNT and Tech saying that my application made it through the university evaluation and has been sent to the department. Has anyone else heard anything for these schools? 

Was accepted into CU Boulder's program today and waitlisted at UNCO (University of Norther Colorado)... Exactly backwards from how I thought it would work! Was hoping to go to UNCO but will be very happy at CU if I don't get off the waitlist!

Hey, guys! My name's Sharon, and I just got my acceptance to Buffalo University today!!!! Is anyone else accepted to BU? 

I interviewed with Syracuse last week and the Long Island Consortium a week before that. I'll hear back from them around mid March. I'm so excited/nervous.

On 2/4/2019 at 9:25 PM, AveDyl said:

@Kybo-- I received an invitation today from Rush to complete the supplemental application.  Have you heard anything yet? 

Oh my goodness I am SO sorry @AveDyl, I did not see this until just now! I was accepted to Rush! :) How about you??

On 2/13/2019 at 12:20 PM, MeganBee said:

Hi there! Have you heard anything from U Of A (NOAC)? I think we’re supposed to know if we get accepted by early March, but still no word on an interview yet (I didn’t attend the visitation day last Friday). Thank you in advance! :)

@MeganBee I am so sorry!!! I just saw this - I meant University of Arizona, not NOAC! Best of luck to you!!! :) 

Edited by Kybo

59 minutes ago, Sharon AuD said:

Hey, guys! My name's Sharon, and I just got my acceptance to Buffalo University today!!!! Is anyone else accepted to BU? 

I interviewed with Syracuse last week and the Long Island Consortium a week before that. I'll hear back from them around mid March. I'm so excited/nervous.

Hi! I am still waiting to hear back from UB, it’s one of my top choices. I’m honestly a little discouraged seeing other people get accepted? I’m assuming you’re from NY, did you apply to CUNY too? 

1 hour ago, Sharon AuD said:

Hi! I was also accepted to UB today! It's my first acceptance and I am so excited!! I am wondering if I will get any funding/assistantship. I had an interview with Syracuse last week and I am having one with U of the Pacific this Friday. I feel less pressured about it because UB was one of my top choices and U of P is kind of my safety school.

Edited by MBLBPB

15 minutes ago, MBLBPB said:

Hi! I was also accepted to UB today! It's my first acceptance and I am so excited!! I am wondering if I will get any funding/assistantship. I had an interview with Syracuse last week and I am having one with U of the Pacific this Friday. I feel less pressured about it because UB was one of my top choices and U of P is kind of my safety school.

Hey! When did you get an interview for U of P? I thought all of the interviews were being conducted on Wednesday and Thursday 

1 hour ago, Kataud said:

Hey! When did you get an interview for U of P? I thought all of the interviews were being conducted on Wednesday and Thursday 

It's scheduled this Friday. I chose the lastest slot because I have a full time job and that way I won't have to take too many hours off work. There were some slots available on Tuesday as well. They are interviewing at least 24 according to my calculation. ?

Edited by MBLBPB

1 hour ago, Kataud said:

Btw, did you have an interview with U of P? If you don't mind me asking, how was it? What kind of questions were asked? I hope they don't ask why my GRE is so low because I don't know! LOL!

11 hours ago, Sharon AuD said:

I got accepted as well! Super excited. Just waiting on the remainder of my schools. 

8 hours ago, MBLBPB said:

Btw, did you have an interview with U of P? If you don't mind me asking, how was it? What kind of questions were asked? I hope they don't ask why my GRE is so low because I don't know! LOL!

I haven’t had my interview either. I got the email Saturday actually and the only spots that were open were on Wednesday and Thursday. So it seems like they might be interviewing everyone..