2018 - 2019 Decision Thread (Share when you heard back from schools!)

sandmoon

7 minutes ago, Dwar said:

Do they pay your expenses for that event? I know that schools generally pay for post-admissions visits, but what about those sorts of interviews or pre-admissions events, do they generally pay for those as well?

They reimburse plane tickets, staying in a hotel, and there will be some free food in all of the pre-admission events. I only got an invitation from Northeastern so I do not know for the other schools, but I heard that most state schools have problems with funding people to come over as it is expensive and they do not have so much budget. 

12 minutes ago, TheBunny said:

They reimburse plane tickets, staying in a hotel, and there will be some free food in all of the pre-admission events. I only got an invitation from Northeastern so I do not know for the other schools, but I heard that most state schools have problems with funding people to come over as it is expensive and they do not have so much budget. 

That makes sense. thanks for answering my question!