UMich MSW Program Fall 2019 Admissions

ML878

On 3/11/2019 at 4:21 PM, rach19 said:

I was super anxious about waiting to hear back from HRSA and I looked over my essay only to realize I have an incomplete sentence in the middle of it. I am mortified, should I contact the student services office and explain this or just let it be??  I have no words 

Update, I was wait listed for HRSA and just recently got off of the waitlist last week! I'm so glad I didn't say anything 

On 4/29/2019 at 12:45 PM, sophiez said:

how did this go? good luck by the way, I know how you feel- I am also on the waitlist ?

I haven’t heard back yet. I was accepted to Boston College and USC (online cohort). I decided with Boston College.

• 2 years later...
On 1/16/2019 at 10:17 AM, sophiez said:

Hello!! I applied mid October I think, interviewed early January, and just found out I was wait listed :/ I applied for the interpersonal practice with mental health. They mentioned in the interview that people always get accepted from the waitlist so I'm holding out hope. They also said to volunteer and update my application by emailing them with new experience I have. I'm planning on doing some volunteering with domestic/sexual abuse centers/crisis lines soon, and maybe a camp for kids with disabilities this summer. 

Fingers crossed, good luck everyone! For anyone else that interviewed, how did it go? Honestly don't know why they chose to interview me lol

Hi, I have an interview on April 6, 2022. Could you please tell me how your interview went and what kind of questions they asked you?