Philosophy Admissions 2019 Google Doc (color coded like phil admissions website)

MtnDuck

Given that the old wordpress site from two years ago isn't being updated, I've created a google doc that consolidates the acceptance, waitlist, and rejection information for PhD and Master's programs. I'm probably missing some from both still and will edit it when possible. 

You can view the google doc 
here (http://bit.ly/PhilAdm) and comment if anything seems wrong/is missing.

I don't expect to really start updating it until next month, but once the emails, letters, and phone calls start rolling I'll update it to keep us all in the loop.

20 hours ago, MtnDuck said:

Given that the old wordpress site from two years ago isn't being updated, I've created a google doc that consolidates the acceptance, waitlist, and rejection information for PhD and Master's programs. I'm probably missing some from both still and will edit it when possible. 

You can view the google doc 
here (http://bit.ly/PhilAdm) and comment if anything seems wrong/is missing.

I don't expect to really start updating it until next month, but once the emails, letters, and phone calls start rolling I'll update it to keep us all in the loop.

This is awesome, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

*bumb for visibility*

As things role in feel free to comment on the google sheet if there is something out that I've missed! Once we hit the heavy weeks, I'll probably miss at least a couple of things.

So far I have acceptances out for Michigan State, SUNY Buffalo, and U of Edinburgh (MA).

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, anonymous052709 said:

I have heard from Irvine LPS (int) Cambridge HPS (A) Leeds (A). KCL requested a writing sample.  (all PhD / DPhil)

Rad! I'll go ahead and update the spreadsheet :) 

42 minutes ago, anonymous052709 said:

Thanks! Is Leeds not on the spreadsheet? I am interested to see when they make funding decisions!

Hey there! Great question--at the moment I haven't included Leeds since I had so little information from past years. On the results page there were only 3-4 results total, I believe, and some of those were for the masters, some for the PhD, and none of them were from the last two years. Leeds has been one of those schools that folks just don't report on at times (even in the forum) and I didn't tack it on since there was so little information to use ?

Edited by MtnDuck

2 hours ago, MtnDuck said:

Hey there! Great question--at the moment I haven't included Leeds since I had so little information from past years. On the results page there were only 3-4 results total, I believe, and some of those were for the masters, some for the PhD, and none of them were from the last two years. Leeds has been one of those schools that folks just don't report on at times (even in the forum) and I didn't tack it on since there was so little information to use ?

Is Utah a similar case?

15 hours ago, sardonic17 said:

Is Utah a similar case?

More or less. But they have more information than some other institutions I include (just no info on their rejections). I'll add them. Expect a early to Mid Match release. They've done late Feb before but recently it's been March. I estimate around the 7th of March. They've had weekend release (Saturdays) along with T, R, and F.

Edited by MtnDuck
More info.