Audiology 2019 Canada

Audiology2019

6 minutes ago, AudiOntario said:

I applied for Sept 2021. Im sooo anxious what time did you end up getting your offer?? 

Hi! Oh my god, haven't visited this forum thread in ages. I've actually moved on to applying to speech-language pathology ? But admissions decisions for audiology at Western come out right at midnight if you've activated your student ID at student.uwo.ca! (accepted, rejected, waitlisted)

I've only ever been waitlisted or rejected, so nothing appeared on ORPAS for me right at midnight, but I did get the decision at midnight logging into student.uwo.ca and an email during the day on the 1st.  Maybe if you get accepted it appears on ORPAS at midnight? I'm not too sure. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions ?

7 minutes ago, sh. said:

Hi! Oh my god, haven't visited this forum thread in ages. I've actually moved on to applying to speech-language pathology ? But admissions decisions for audiology at Western come out right at midnight if you've activated your student ID at student.uwo.ca! (accepted, rejected, waitlisted)

I've only ever been waitlisted or rejected, so nothing appeared on ORPAS for me right at midnight, but I did get the decision at midnight logging into student.uwo.ca and an email during the day on the 1st.  Maybe if you get accepted it appears on ORPAS at midnight? I'm not too sure. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions ?

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it :) Im soooo nervous i literally cant do anything ??? Thats awesome that you got into SLP! Where did you study?? 

57 minutes ago, AudiOntario said:

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it :) Im soooo nervous i literally cant do anything ??? Thats awesome that you got into SLP! Where did you study?? 

No problem! Did you only apply to aud at Western or did you apply elsewhere as well?

Thank you! I did my undergrad at Western but took a BUNCH of courses after graduating from both Western and UofT to improve my GPA ?

1 hour ago, sh. said:

No problem! Did you only apply to aud at Western or did you apply elsewhere as well?

Thank you! I did my undergrad at Western but took a BUNCH of courses after graduating from both Western and UofT to improve my GPA ?

I applied only to western for Audiology but a few other programs at other unis too. Audiologys my top choice though!! 

29 minutes ago, AudiOntario said:

I applied only to western for Audiology but a few other programs at other unis too. Audiologys my top choice though!! 

Best of luck to you!! Let me know what happens!

22 hours ago, AudiOntario said:

I got put on the waitlist. It says "waitlist accepted" not too sure what that means. The uncertainty is killing me :(

OH congrats!! Yes that just means you were put on the waitlist. You can contact Janet to ask her where you are roughly on the list (which quadrant you're in)!