Louisiana Schools 2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 2:16 PM, VS-SLP2B said:

Has anyone heard anything recently for ULL? 

I got an email today about registering for classes!

2 hours ago, ave_slp said:

I got an email today about registering for classes!

Oh wow. I called them today and asked about my status and I was informed it’s still with the grad school and hasn’t even made its way to the program. I know these things take time but I had the application submitted far before the deadline with my personal statement as the last thing submitted right before. Which probably contributed to this delay but knowing someone who has been accepted was informed they can now register for classes  makes me a little more than worried. Thank you for the information though and congrats on your acceptance!!

17 hours ago, VS-SLP2B said:

Oh wow. I called them today and asked about my status and I was informed it’s still with the grad school and hasn’t even made its way to the program. I know these things take time but I had the application submitted far before the deadline with my personal statement as the last thing submitted right before. Which probably contributed to this delay but knowing someone who has been accepted was informed they can now register for classes  makes me a little more than worried. Thank you for the information though and congrats on your acceptance!!

Did you talk to the grad school or the actual program? If you can I would try to get in touch with Dr. Roussel - she has been the most helpful to me and I believe she's the head of the program. Hope you find out soon, good luck! 

24 minutes ago, ave_slp said:

Did you talk to the grad school or the actual program? If you can I would try to get in touch with Dr. Roussel - she has been the most helpful to me and I believe she's the head of the program. Hope you find out soon, good luck! 

It was the grad school I contacted. I’ll definitely do as you suggest and see if I can get in touch with Dr. Roussel. Thank you again for the information, I appreciate it!! 

• 10 months later...