Adelphi Admissions

Hey!

For Adelphi how long did it take for them to send you directions to pay their own supplemental fee after being verified on CSDCAS.  They were supposed to email us individually on how to pay an additional fee. I emailed them about a week ago and they said they received my application and will send me directions soon, but still haven't heard from them. I'm debating if I should email them again or not.  TIA 

1 hour ago, SLPapplicant2019 said:

Hey!

For Adelphi how long did it take for them to send you directions to pay their own supplemental fee after being verified on CSDCAS.  They were supposed to email us individually on how to pay an additional fee. I emailed them about a week ago and they said they received my application and will send me directions soon, but still haven't heard from them. I'm debating if I should email them again or not.  TIA 

Hey so they actually didn't give me any directions so I emailed them about the extra fee and they sent me a link to sign into. You have to create a separate Adelphi grad account. 

Hello!

Decided to log on to gradcafe after months. I was in the same boat last year and now I am currently enrolled in the grad program at Adelphi. The latest you will hear back by is the beginning of April. I was initially rejected, but they called back in late July for an interview since spots opened up. Do not feel discouraged if you don't make it this round. If you do not make it, definitely let them know to keep your application available if spots open up. You will get in somewhere! It took me two rounds of applying. Good luck to you all! 

On 1/29/2019 at 9:46 PM, sarah189 said:

Hey everyone! I know that last year people started hearing back from Adelphi around early February. Does anyone know if that was because they had a different deadline? Or do you think we'll start hearing from them soon? Thanks!!

My official acceptance letter was dated 2/1, so hopefully you'll hear this month!

21 hours ago, hopefulsp said:

I'm confused, because on CSDCAS, the deadline is listed as February 15th, does Adelphi have rolling admissions? Or did you apply for a term other than fall 2019?

I believe they had an earlier deadline last year, so that is why people heard back much earlier than they are this year.

52 minutes ago, samiamslp said:

I believe they had an earlier deadline last year, so that is why people heard back much earlier than they are this year.

Yep! this was for last year (I applied for fall 2018 admission)

On 2/16/2019 at 8:33 PM, sarah189 said:

Update: Received my acceptance today!!

When did you apply, and did you apply through CSDCAS? I have emailed them a few times and they keep saying they'll email out the link to pay the app fee, but it hasn't happened yet. And now someone posted about them already moving to a waitlist? I'm honestly so confused!

3 hours ago, ADI219 said:

When did you apply, and did you apply through CSDCAS? I have emailed them a few times and they keep saying they'll email out the link to pay the app fee, but it hasn't happened yet. And now someone posted about them already moving to a waitlist? I'm honestly so confused!

I believe last year we had to fill out a supplemental form and then we received an email with a link to submit payment.

3 hours ago, ADI219 said:

Did you apply for the February 15th deadline through CSDCAS too? I received an email to pay the application fee on the 15th. The subject was "Adelphi University Application Status." Double check your email to see if you missed it because I think they sent that out to everyone who met the deadline. 

5 hours ago, ADI219 said:

I applied in December. Then, I emailed them about the additional fee, and they sent me the link to pay it. 

4 hours ago, SLPapplicant2019 said:

Have most of you received acceptances through the mail? I see on the results page that most of the acceptances are through the postal service rather than email. 

I think they usually come through the mail, but they also sent me an email a couple days after I got the acceptance in the mail.