Funding/Decision-Making Spreadsheet for Schools?

I know we're still early in the game, but I'm wondering if any GradCafe vets have any tools or tricks they used to pick between schools. If anyone had a spreadsheet they used to weigh offers, I'd love to see it, but any other help is really appreciated! I'm thinking of making something like this anyway, but I know I'll forget basic things like...summer funding, lol. 

Thanks!

Just now, spectrum-in said:

I love that spreadsheet! I was hoping to augment the specific funding information with other headings like teaching load, lowest-highest temps, etc. I'll think more on this!

The sheet does have teaching loads on it; usually either under the teaching requirements. Adding lowest-highest temperatures gets a bit trickier because a major cold front can happen at anytime which could significantly alter expectations. It's possible that the temperature drop is so drastic despite it normally being warmer than other cities which didn't experience such a rare low.