Morovian College

I think i sent mine 3 days before the deadline. When did you send yours? I also think it depends on the area where you live. If you live far from pa i doubt they would tell you last minute you have an interview this Saturday. There wouldnt be enought time to plan a trip.

24 minutes ago, Kandykane said:

I think i sent mine 3 days before the deadline. When did you send yours? I also think it depends on the area where you live. If you live far from pa i doubt they would tell you last minute you have an interview this Saturday. There wouldnt be enought time to plan a trip.

Yeah I sent mine in early last week. Hopefully I’ll hear something soon

Those who are interviewing this Saturday. Would you please let us know how the interview goes and what it is like? I am going out of town and had to reschedule my interview for next week 02/15. I am wondering what they will have us do for group problems and writing samples? 

23 hours ago, Kandykane said:

Did they get back to you on that?

Yea! They plan on offering a virtual interview process as well (date TBD but expect sometime in February) and will confirm when details are finalized.  

....guess I should start reviewing old class notes? I've been out of school for a while.

I have a virtual interview on this Tuesday with Moravian... I'm very psyched. I've applied for 3 cycles now and have never gotten an interview. I'm excited but also nervous, it's described as this: 

Date:     February 19, 2019 (Tuesday)
Time:     12:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Place:    Virtual (link will be sent in the next few days)

Agenda:    12:00 PM - 1:10 PM - Group Interaction
                  1:10 PM - 4:30 PM  - Individual Short "Round Robin" Interviews

Nervous, any tips or advice please let me know!

On 2/16/2019 at 3:47 PM, Stephanieweeks said:

I have a virtual interview on this Tuesday with Moravian... I'm very psyched. I've applied for 3 cycles now and have never gotten an interview. I'm excited but also nervous, it's described as this: 

Date:     February 19, 2019 (Tuesday)
Time:     12:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Place:    Virtual (link will be sent in the next few days)

Agenda:    12:00 PM - 1:10 PM - Group Interaction
                  1:10 PM - 4:30 PM  - Individual Short "Round Robin" Interviews

Nervous, any tips or advice please let me know!

I'm also interviewing tomorrow!

Just be yourself, try not to think of it too much. Be ready to brainstorm and come up with solutions in the group interaction - problem-solving part. You will give a 10 min presentation at the end. I think that was the most important part of the entire day. I think all professors/interviewers were very nice overall and made me feel comfortable. 

• 1 month later...