WWS Fall 2019

hope_springs

14 minutes ago, somewhatslightlydazed said:

Just got an emailing informing me I'd been admitted!! The email said official announcements along with financial aid info will go out tomorrow ? 

OMG CONGRATS!! That is so exciting.

What time did the email come through? 

If I don't hear today, I'm assuming that it's a no as that is what they have done in previous years...

1 minute ago, hope_springs said:

OMG CONGRATS!! That is so exciting.

What time did the email come through? 

If I don't hear today, I'm assuming that it's a no as that is what they have done in previous years...

Thanks! Email came through at 5:09 pm EST. Good luck! 

Just now, MPP2019bound said:

Seems strange that only two people have posted MPA acceptances - wondering if it means more are still to come, or if everyone's just offline celebrating! 

Did they say that they were MPAs?

I'm just going off of last year's thread. It seemed as though they let the admitted students all know the day before, then released the bad news to everyone else. 

I need to stop hitting refresh on my email inbox and go do something productive now. 

1 minute ago, hope_springs said:

Did they say that they were MPAs?

I'm just going off of last year's thread. It seemed as though they let the admitted students all know the day before, then released the bad news to everyone else. 

I need to stop hitting refresh on my email inbox and go do something productive now. 

I’m an MPA candidate for what it’s worth, not sure if they sent out all acceptances at the same time though

Edited by somewhatslightlydazed

36 minutes ago, somewhatslightlydazed said:

I’m an MPA candidate for what it’s worth, not sure if they sent out all acceptances at the same time though

I'm pretty sure it's all at once.  My partner and I got our letter at the same time you did.  

3 hours ago, invincible49 said:

Haven't heard anything so I'm going to assume that its a rejection and tomorrow I'll be opening the email as just a formality?

That's how it played out last year! 

37 minutes ago, dvyn said:

I still haven't heard  from WWS! I'm pretty sure it's not an acceptance at this stage, but is any one else also still waiting for an email?

I am. Wishful thinking I know but it's not over till it's over.