Medieval Studies ??

I'm fairly new to grad cafe so sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I need some advice. I'm an aspiring history professor but I only have one language under my belt (French) and know that I definitely need to pick up Latin before applying to Ph.D. programs. I also have an average undergraduate background and would like to improve my chances of getting into a top 30 history Ph.D. program. That being said, I realize that some of the programs I'm applying to will be a reach. I'm looking into getting my MA in either history or medieval studies.  I'll detail some of my academic background below 

Some of my research interests: Medieval and early modern Europe, Women/gender/sexuality (this is the most prominent), Historical theology/church history, historical perceptions of witchcraft and magic, history of literature and culture (specifically Arthurian studies, folklore, and fairytales), female monarchs 

GPA: 3.58 (with a strong upward trend and a 3.85 history GPA). 

Other: haven't taken the GRE yet, currently completing an undergraduate honors thesis relevant to what I want to study in graduate school, participated in a study abroad research program which excavated medieval ruins in Italy 

TLDR: I'm looking into history and medieval studies MA programs and would like feedback if anyone has knowledge about the reputation of these programs or can recommend others. 

History MAs:

-Baylor University 

-University of Missouri (although the POI I'm looking into doesn't seem to be taking students at the moment) 

-University of New Mexico

-Syracuse

-UNC Charlotte 

-Tufts

-Claremont

-U Chicago MAPSS (I've heard so many mixed reviews on this program) 

-St. Andrews (also looking into other UK programs but I'm not sure I can afford it) 

Medieval Studies: 

-U Conn

-Fordham 

-Colombia

-SMU

-St. Andrews

I strongly recommend UCONN's program! I have a friend who did his Masters there and is now doing his PhD in the program. It's been a great place academically for him and if you're not steady on your Latin beforehand, they help you tremendously with that.