MPH 2020 Canada

Jill98

27 minutes ago, katniss055 said:

Hopefully, after today, Uvic will send out more offers ! 

Ahh do you think so? Kind of upset that they sent out offers with a deadline of today and I recieved nothing so I thought I was getting a rejection letter soon 

Hi everyone, just got my acceptance to SFU! 

Finally, they were really the only school left I was waiting on. Received an email with my letter of admission and have 2 weeks to respond. I'm going to try to decide between UBC or SFU over the next few days (as I need to reply to UBC by April 1st), and I will be declining UoA's Health Promotion and Guelph's offers, so if you've applied for those schools don't lose hope yet!

Edited by Sekai

2 hours ago, Meeha said:

Ahh do you think so? Kind of upset that they sent out offers with a deadline of today and I recieved nothing so I thought I was getting a rejection letter soon 

Yeah ! I have been feeling quite disappointed and upset as well. 

22 minutes ago, Sekai said:

Hi everyone, just got my acceptance to SFU! 

Finally, they were really the only school left I was waiting on. Received an email with my letter of admission and have 2 weeks to respond. I'm going to try to decide between UBC or SFU over the next few days (as I need to reply to UBC by April 1st), and I will be declining UoA's Health Promotion and Guelph's offers, so if you've applied for those schools don't lose hope yet!

So happy for you! Congratulations ! Can you see anything on your application portal of SFU ?

Edited by katniss055

39 minutes ago, katniss055 said:

So happy for you! Congratulations ! Can you see anything on your application portal of SFU ?

Thank you!! On the SFU portal, it now shows me 'Application approved' and an 'Accept/Decline' button underneath the table when you click on the Application status button in Step 6.

20 minutes ago, Anxiouscat said:

Was anyone who got accepted to Guelph offered a TA position?

Hi. Nope. And no other source of funding/support was offered to me. It says they expect me to cover everything myself. Really bothered by their deadline to accept the offer though. I mean they took this long to respond now they want us to respond back in 2 weeks! I am still waiting to hear back from 3 other schools.

15 minutes ago, katniss055 said:

Got a rejection from UBC yesterday, and guess what! Uvic rejected me too ! 

What? Did you receive an email?  

Just checked mine rejection as well. This really sucks 

Edited by Meeha

Hi I was wondering of those who got accepted into McMaster MPH, when the deadline is to accept/reject the offer? I am currently on the waitlist but need to decide about Queen's MPH by April 7th. Just wondering if I'd be hearing back from McMaster before then. Thank you! 

3 hours ago, mph2020!! said:

Hi I was wondering of those who got accepted into McMaster MPH, when the deadline is to accept/reject the offer? I am currently on the waitlist but need to decide about Queen's MPH by April 7th. Just wondering if I'd be hearing back from McMaster before then. Thank you! 

I think the deadline varies because it depends on when people received their official offer letter from the school of graduate studies (I know some people are still waiting on it), not just the email from the program coordinator! My deadline was March 27th. Hope a spot frees up for you! 

Edited by aussie98

3 hours ago, mph2020!! said:

Can know how you are notified as ur in waiting list and what they wrote to you