Speech Pathology Masters Program NO GRE

Hi everyone!

I am a current undergrad in communication disorders and sciences and I am getting ready to apply to grad schools this Fall. I have a 3.8 GPA and some experience and strong letters of rec; however, I recently took the GRE and I scored horribly. With that being said, I am now looking into applying to schools that don't require the GRE. I would retake it but at this moment in time I don't have the money to pay for it. I was wondering if anyone can share the schools that for sure don't require the GRE. Thank You. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have a hit GPA like you but fairly low scores on the GRE. So, I applied to programs that did and did not require the GRE. I got into all the programs that required the GRE except for 1 which I was waitlisted at! So, I'd advise you got for it and apply to schools that do require the GRE and tens that don't. You never know, you might get in! You have a good GPA, experience. and good letters of rec! Those souled help a lot! Write a good personal statement, too and you'll be set!

Schools that I applied to that don't require the GRE are Andrews University, Nova Southeastern University, and Calvin University 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...