On 12/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, mittens14 said:

Hey guys! I'm applying to UCONN, Northeastern, Tufts, UMass Amherst, Columbia Teacher's College and William James for EdS. Anyone else?

I applied toUMass, Northeastern, William James as well as Rhode Island College and Worcester State! 

I've heard back from NEU, and WJ- how about you? 

UMass is my top, but I just realized one of my reccomenders never submitted their letter so I am wondering if they are sending out anything yet. 

On 1/27/2020 at 6:11 AM, ForecastForFourCats said:

I applied toUMass, Northeastern, William James as well as Rhode Island College and Worcester State! 

I've heard back from NEU, and WJ- how about you? 

UMass is my top, but I just realized one of my reccomenders never submitted their letter so I am wondering if they are sending out anything yet. 

I also applied to similar schools. I applied to UMass Amherst, UMass Boston, Northeastern, Worcester State, and Tufts. 

I've heard back from Northeastern so far and I am really excited/nervous for the interview day. I am hoping to hear back from UMass and my other schools soon. I'm predicting maybe next week.

Edited by heb

On 12/21/2019 at 12:54 PM, KaMB said:

I got an interview for the University of Denver yesterday! (December 20th).

University of Colorado, Denver emailed and said that I'd hear back on Jan. 14th if I got an interview or not.

Still waiting for University of Northern Colorado

Do you mind sharing the interview date for U of Denver? I applied before the 2nd priority deadline and I'm just wondering how they approach interview days with multiple deadlines.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:20 PM, mswebb said:

I have received interview invitations from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville & Florida State University (combined school/counseling program) so far! 

I was wondering if you had heard anything back from Tennessee? I was also at the interview and I still haven't heard anything... not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:34 PM, am04334 said:

I have received interview invites to University of Tennessee Knoxville, University of Kentucky, and University of Missouri! Still waiting to hear from Northern Arizona University.... anyone else apply there?

I have now reached the point during the application process where I am obsessively checking my email multiple times a day.... 

Hi, did you happen to hear anything back from Tennessee yet? So nervous that I haven't heard anything.

Hi! I heard back from Tennessee around two weeks ago & they said that they have already sent out their initial offers and that I was the first on the waitlist. However, I was accepted into my first choice program yesterday, so I just withdrew my application from Tennessee last night & I'm hoping that my decision will open up a spot for someone else!  

Just now, mswebb said:

Hi! I heard back from Tennessee around two weeks ago & they said that they have already sent out their initial offers and that I was the first on the waitlist. However, I was accepted into my first choice program yesterday, so I just withdrew my application from Tennessee last night & I'm hoping that my decision will open up a spot for someone else!  

16 hours ago, bmw21 said:

Hi, did you happen to hear anything back from Tennessee yet? So nervous that I haven't heard anything.

10 hours ago, mswebb said:

Thanks for letting me know! Bummer, I still haven't head anything so I guess that isn't good news. But congrats on getting accepted into your first choice!

11 hours ago, Schoolpsyclops said:

Anybody heard from UNC Chapel Hill? I know their deadline isn’t until February but I see that last year some people heard by the end of January... 

I think they already sent out notifications for the interviews. That's what it says on their website ;( 

24 minutes ago, Schoolpsyclops said:

Can you share where you are seeing this? I can’t find it. 

I am so sorry I just re-checked it and it was for the Clinical Psych PhD program. I am so so sorry for the confusion! 

I'll delete that post once you get the chance to see this

Edited by Hinothi

On 1/28/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ginger0211 said:

Do you mind sharing the interview date for U of Denver? I applied before the 2nd priority deadline and I'm just wondering how they approach interview days with multiple deadlines.

The interview is tomorrow! (Jan. 31st) ?

6 hours ago, schoolpsychmajor said:

Anyone apply to UW Milwaukee and hear about an interview yet? I received an email from them in early January saying they would contact people for interviews by late January or early February. Getting to that point where I’m starting to get nervous ? 

I haven’t heard back from them either. I’m also getting pretty nervous

On 1/28/2020 at 5:36 PM, Ginger0211 said:

So exciting! U of Denver requires a Master's degree right? Applying next cycle :)