On 2/4/2020 at 12:02 PM, RTIAssessmentsandIEPsOhmy said:

Anyone interview at South Carolina? I did not apply this round but will be in the next couple of years. I would love to know the GRE scores of those invited to interviews and what the interviews days were like.

I’m still waiting to hear something back from them! No emails yet. 

Not sure if someone here posted in the results page about Tufts. I haven't heard anything either and have been getting nervous since it seems that last year interviews were emailed 2/7 which was on a Thursday. I assumed it would be yesterday but maybe they will send it out today since its the 7th?? I'm not sure but I'm really hoping for an interview since I would highly consider going there if I was accepted. I also feel like their deadline was really late (January 15th) so maybe that's influencing interview decisions. I'm not sure what the deadline was last year.

I also haven't heard from UMass Boston which I thought would be around this week too. Anyone hear from them yet???

41 minutes ago, heb said:

Not sure if someone here posted in the results page about Tufts. I haven't heard anything either and have been getting nervous since it seems that last year interviews were emailed 2/7 which was on a Thursday. I assumed it would be yesterday but maybe they will send it out today since its the 7th?? I'm not sure but I'm really hoping for an interview since I would highly consider going there if I was accepted. I also feel like their deadline was really late (January 15th) so maybe that's influencing interview decisions. I'm not sure what the deadline was last year.

I also haven't heard from UMass Boston which I thought would be around this week too. Anyone hear from them yet???

I'm worried about Tufts too. I emailed them asking for the interview date earlier when I was making spring break plans and it's on March 7th, so it's getting close. Hopefully soon!

I just received an email from the university of South Carolina having me claim my account for financial aid? Assigned me a VIP ID. I have not received an acceptance letter yet. Has anyone heard of this? I’ve researched their website and it said “Your VIP ID is assigned to you when you are offered admission to the university or become employed by the university” . . . “Your VIP ID is an eight-digit number that is assigned to you when you are admitted to the university. It is used to log in to Self Service Carolina. Your VIP ID is included on your acceptance letter, given to you if you have applied for financial aid, and available in myaccount.sc.edu.”but I haven’t received anything official stating that I’ve been accepted. I’m so confused and anxious. it’s just not very clear what’s it means.

Edited by Centralnervous

2 hours ago, Ginger0211 said:

Anyone else feel like they are stuck in refresh mode? Seeing all of the results from the other subsections is not helping calm my nerves, but that doesn't stop me from checking. I hope we all get the news we want soon!

100% right there with you! I had an interview almost 2 weeks ago and have been frequently refreshing my email waiting for the results. Patience has never been easy for me, so the past few weeks have been especially restless. I'm doing my best not to ruminate on the interview and keep myself from compulsively checking email, but it's not easy. I find myself repeating the phase "whatever will be, will be." Hang in there, everyone! 

On 2/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, mcgonagal said:

Just turned down an offer to the University of Kentucky so hopefully someone gets some good news soon!

Also - why is it so nerve-wracking to send that decline e-mail??

I am about to do the same! I feel like I am letting ppl down and it’s weird to be rejecting a place that I applied to!! Congrats. Hopefully that means you landed a spot in another program you wanted! 

So I am feeling a bit discourage as I was rejected from a school today and now I am waiting to hear back from two schools I interviewed at. I have been doing some research and found two programs in the geographical area I want to be in that have later application due dates. One program states they have rolling admission dates with preference given to applications completed by January and the other program has a June deadline for a fall enrollment although they prefer students to start in the summer. I am just wondering if it is worth it to send in these extra applications or should I wait to hear from the two schools? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

On 2/14/2020 at 11:28 AM, DevPsychPhD said:

Wondering if anyone else has heard back from South Carolina? Good or bad news? I was told I would hear back in 10 days and it's going on three weeks!!!

I haven’t hear back anything yet. On the website it says decisions will be sent out between March 9-13 so I’m expecting to hear something good or bad no later than that. 

Hi guys! Super anxiously waiting to hear back from SIUE (southern Illinois University-Edwardsville) for their joint school psychology and child clinical Masters program. Has anyone heard from this school, or have any tips on how to keep calm??Anything would be much appreciated!

16 hours ago, Schoolpsyclops said:

Currently waiting on UNC and NC State for post interview communications... I won’t even say how many times I’ve refreshed my email today. How is everyone else passing this time? It’s torture!

Hey! Is it ok to ask when the interview invites were sent out for UNC?

7 hours ago, zbbutcher said:

Anyone hear back from Northern Illinois University PhD program? If so, have you accepted, been waitlisted, or rejected? Haven’t heard back anything yet! The waiting continues. 

Yes.. Received acceptance email from the program director couple of weeks ago, and official acceptance emails/documents from the grad school yesterday. 

9 hours ago, Braniac98 said:

Have anyone heard anything from South Carolina so far? I haven't heard back either and I was assuming I'd been waitlisted. 

@Braniac98 I haven’t heard anything either. I think we might hear something March 9-13. That’s decision week. 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:35 PM, Centralnervous said:

I just received an email from the university of South Carolina having me claim my account for financial aid? Assigned me a VIP ID. I have not received an acceptance letter yet. Has anyone heard of this? I’ve researched their website and it said “Your VIP ID is assigned to you when you are offered admission to the university or become employed by the university” . . . “Your VIP ID is an eight-digit number that is assigned to you when you are admitted to the university. It is used to log in to Self Service Carolina. Your VIP ID is included on your acceptance letter, given to you if you have applied for financial aid, and available in myaccount.sc.edu.”but I haven’t received anything official stating that I’ve been accepted. I’m so confused and anxious. it’s just not very clear what’s it means.

I also received this email! I'm not exactly sure what it means either. 

1 hour ago, SouthernFlowers said:

Hi everyone!

Has anyone sent an email to other programs to let them know they no longer wish to be considered for admission? I heard back from my top choice after my last interview and would like to inform 2 programs that I would not like to be considered anymore. Tips on how to do so?

I think something along the lines of:

Thank you for your consideration for admission to your program.  After much thought, I have chosen to move forward with another offer.  I appreciate your time in this matter and wish you all the best.