Oxford MPP 2020

shrishti

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They recently sent an email to me stating that "your application is now ready for assessment and will be considered by the academic department as part of the January deadline". Fingers crossed. Have you all applied to any other UK school as well? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 9:32 PM, Kokanati said:

I havent received an emailing stating my application is ready for assessment ... should i be worried?

I got the email saying it will or has been considered... yikes could it be possible that they read it and chucked it?

On 1/19/2020 at 4:02 PM, Kokanati said:

I havent received an emailing stating my application is ready for assessment ... should i be worried?

Nah mate! Relax. They'll go through your application now and assess it on its merit. They'll let you know the decision before 22nd March. Cheers!  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Anyone have heard anything from Oxford ? Anyone got interview or something like that? I have heard nothing except the survey on application process sent by oxford some weeks ago. Also they said we would heard the result in 8-10 weeks so I think this may be the time people start hearing some news but it has been so quiet here...

Nothing at all. Its actually quite weird. No interview requests either. Don't know whats going on. I thought we would hear this week but seems unlikely. We'll probably hear mid week next week! Have any of you applied to the Cambridge MPhil? 

On 3/5/2020 at 12:16 PM, polapp20 said:

Nothing at all. Its actually quite weird. No interview requests either. Don't know whats going on. I thought we would hear this week but seems unlikely. We'll probably hear mid week next week! Have any of you applied to the Cambridge MPhil? 

I have an offer from the Cambridge MPhil programme. 

I think we will hear around the end of this week. Did you get the email asking you do the survey (I think I got it last week) ? In the email, they said we will hear the result around mid-march 

" It’s an exciting time here in Oxford: even though spring not on its way just yet, the Blavatnik School of Government’s admissions team is busy finalising processing all of your applications. You can expect to hear from them around mid March. Good luck to all of you!" 

EDIT: I got the email on March 6th, last Friday. 

Edited by KIMAMS

"Your application will now be prepared for assessment by our Admissions Committee and a decision should be communicated to you no later than 20 March 2020. This message contains important information about the next steps in the process, so please read this carefully so you know exactly what to expect."

Did anyone else receive an email from Blavatnik for further information on your application? I received an email about a month ago asking for further details on a couple of things listed on my CV. Just wondering if this is common?

2 hours ago, jd2020 said:

Did anyone else receive an email from Blavatnik for further information on your application? I received an email about a month ago asking for further details on a couple of things listed on my CV. Just wondering if this is common?

I didn't receive any!

5 hours ago, KIMAMS said:

I think we will hear around the end of this week. Did you get the email asking you do the survey (I think I got it last week) ? In the email, they said we will hear the result around mid-march 

" It’s an exciting time here in Oxford: even though spring not on its way just yet, the Blavatnik School of Government’s admissions team is busy finalising processing all of your applications. You can expect to hear from them around mid March. Good luck to all of you!" 

EDIT: I got the email on March 6th, last Friday. 

Yup I got this survey email!